Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Manual 23 Male 14

Featured Replies

Did I miss the thread.

clip,

 

I think it is the T factor, nothing else matters in 6A this year...

  • Author

As you know I am old enough to remember when this game was a really big deal. It has almost become just another game.

 

clip,

 

I think it is the T factor, nothing else matters in 6A this year...

75 years ago this game was BIGGER than T/X. This year they drew about as many fans as T and X do when they play teams from other states!

Nope. It's right here. :cool:

 

I have been looking for something on this game since Sat. night. Could not believe that no one posted - even AL - was not heard from.

 

Perhaps it might have been overshadowed a bit - but it is still the oldest HS Rivalry in the nation.

 

Strange.

Its hard posting when you lose, but I figured a Manual person would. team played very well (Male). Manual had a RB a Junior who scored three times, and one on a KO, (didn't I already post this somewhere?). We had better stats but also more turn overs. We had the ball three times in scoring position in the 1st Quarter and didn't score...De jau Veu? on writing this.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.