Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St X Stadium

Featured Replies

Went there a few weeks ago, beautiful place, but due to certain restrictions the visitors side is small and doesn't go up high at all.

 

I've deicded if I go I will sit in the X side around the 20/30/40 yard lines about half way up. I will wear my male clothes but will not openly cheer out of respect to the X fans, I usually don't yell at all unless the Freshmen are playing.

 

I want to be able to watch the game, and its hard from the other side. Mama says she is on the Male side and saw it fine last time, my son same thing but he walks around and bothers people.

 

She also has said she might not go due to the cold, so I know for sure (Vally Girl) if she says home, I'll be there.

 

So what do y'all think, set over there and not dress with Purple stay neutral? Or wear my colors but be quite? My coat is black so it would only be a cap.

I occasionally sit on the home team side when Belfry plays on the road. I try to get down toward one end or the other and I will act responsibly. I will clap for a good play but I don't jump up and down cheering. I've never had a problem at all, and I do usually wear Belfry gear.

Wear your "H" with pride and sit on the "X" side (opposite the student section). The X folks are good people and will not give you a hard time at all.

If t were me, I'd suggest that all of the Male fans get there early and take over a section of the home side. If that happens enough times maybe the folks at X will build stands that treat folks as guests rather than as unwanted visitors that don't matter.

Larry I have sat on the X side a couple times. Both times the X fans were Great. The food there is very good also.

Larry you and yours are always welcome at St. X., and you can sit where ever you like. We will have great hot chocolate and if "Mama" comes with you I will buy her one.

 

I will PM you.

I say sit where you can enjoy the game no matter where that seat is. I'm sure the X fans will welcome you and treat you fine as long as you are not disrupting anyone. (I'm sure you won't). Have fun and good luck to your team!

I would sit on the St.X side if I were you you get a great view of the game and campus hope to run into you!

  • Author
I would sit on the St.X side if I were you you get a great view of the game and campus hope to run into you!

 

Run into you or run over you? :idunno: Oh I'd like that too. When we played Trinity there were several folks with Rock gear on and no one bothered them. And also for other teams even Manual, but the student section might yell at opposing fans. One thing I do know (our nephew was a QB at X 2002/2003) I have no problem sitting on X's side. Like I said I want to see the game.

 

There is some restrictions on why the seats are like they are for the X visitors. Clipper, she is shy but I love hot Chocolate. :banana:

 

Class is not a four letter word.

Larry we would welcome you with open arms on the St X home side and you can certainly wear your Male clothing. As long as you dont mind hearing us cheer for our team as well. :D. Our seating is limited on the visitors side due to the fact that when we were building it, we were informed that according to some code, we had to have a certain amount of parking spaces for the # of seats in our stadium! Therefore, we were forced to move our stadium over to accommodate these parking spaces. We were never intending on our visitors side to not be higher. Good luck to Male tonight, but then again, not too much. Haha

AL...I will be there. I will look for you. Wear your Male gear ans sit on the X side.

Gotta love AL's confidence...he's anticipating so much Male scoring that X fans will be annoyed with his constant outbursts of support. I think you will be fine sitting wherever you please.

  • Author

I clap at a nice play, but yelling is not my thing, see freshmen comment, its two hours before kick off Mama not going (cold).

 

Tony how you gonna find me? Look for the Bama Cushion, I could wear Bama stuff, but I wanna watch the game.

 

58, if Male does very good, X fans will respect that, and I'll just go to the other side.

Personally I like to sit in my teams section because I like being able to cheer when my team does well without looking obnoxious. Although it is kind of annoying not being able to see the game very well. To each its own though. I just thought I would throw my opinion out there.

If t were me, I'd suggest that all of the Male fans get there early and take over a section of the home side. If that happens enough times maybe the folks at X will build stands that treat folks as guests rather than as unwanted visitors that don't matter.

 

You are right, we hate visitors. We should swap stadiums with Trinity because local teams will still play us.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.