Everything posted by Tiger2023
-
Trinity vs St X Updates
With best players in state, Trinity Prep stalls for last 1:10, doesn't get off shot....
-
St. Xavier at Trinity Updates - 6A Semi-Final
Fumble killed us, Ritter injury doesn't help...
-
St. Xavier at Trinity Updates - 6A Semi-Final
Transfer making difference. ....
-
Trinity vs. St. Xavier Class 6A Semifinal
Sure that is it.....
-
Trinity vs. St. Xavier Class 6A Semifinal
Exactly the same as TWO potential D 1 transfers...... from same school.... sure that coach was thrilled and Central b-ball For the record I would be very disappointed if X started doing the same thing with those type of transfers. Don't see it happening under Perry. Good luck to both tonight.
-
Trinity vs. St. Xavier Class 6A Semifinal
Yes, it is an excuse but a pretty good one. Playing the best of Trinity and New Albany in same night.
-
Male/St. Xavier Updates
Streaming website?
-
St. Xavier/Cincinnati St. Xavier(OH) Updates
The way our defense covers twins and trips is Baffling.... receivers have such an advantage, I don't get it!!!
-
St. Xavier/Cincinnati St. Xavier(OH) Updates
Horrible pass and great scouting our offense....
-
St. Xavier/Cincinnati St. Xavier(OH) Updates
Is game streaming?
-
St. Xavier 35 DeSales 13 (Frosh)
I would agree on # 1 for Desales being the best. I think our QB was pretty impressive running the ball.
-
Trinity adds another weapon. Rondale Moore cleared to go
I would think Trinity would have the transfer paperwork down pat by now...
-
Trinity 35 St. Xavier 13
I agree with many of the folks here, St X needs to find an identity and I'm not quite sure it is the current offense that we're running. I hate not having tight ends and running north-south with simple play-action passes. Seems to work well with Alabama Michigan and Trinity. Beatty and Coverdale do a great job of running, in actuality, 6-8 different plays out of a lot of different motions and sets and freezing the linebackers with boots and counters.
-
Trinity 35 St. Xavier 13
Congratulations Trinity on winning every phase on game. Best execution and coaching I have seen. We need to improve a ton. Go Tigers
-
Trinity/St.Xavier Predictions
Call Central, Oldham, New Albany, and others to inquire about the direction Trinity has taken. Both schools are Catholic College Prep, Trinity is also heading towards Athletic Prep School status. Does that answer it for you?
-
Male 46 PRP 3
Wow, I thought PRP was good enough to compete....
-
St. Xavier 14 Trinity 7 (Frosh)
Defensive battle, Trinity TO's costly. Go Tigers! !!
-
Trinity/St.Xavier Predictions
I think people are worn out talking about this "Rivalry". On field and court schools are going in different directions. Before you jump down my throat, NEITHER is wrong. I do think it has changed the rivalry. X not being as competitive doesn't help. All that said, Go Tigers!
-
Props to Fern Creek!
I was at the Down Syndrome walk this morning and the Fern Creek Tiger football team lined the start, we're full of energy, and very supportive. Very Cool!
-
Saint Xavier 27 Pleasure Ridge Park 17
PRP is a well coached disciplined team. Nice to see.
-
St. Xavier 6 Moeller (OH) 0 (Frosh)
Defensive battle. James Taylor returned punt for TD. Go Tigers
-
St. Xavier @ Bowling Green 9/2
Will be tough on road again without starting qb and Blake. X must be able to run more plays than the 2-3 to produce yards than they did against Lex Cath. Go Tigers
-
St. Xavier 42 Lexington Catholic 28
Pretty cool to watch this game on the prepspin you tube site. X has a lot of work to do but it is early.. I admire Lex Cath's start and not being intimidated by significant size difference. Were able to come back running the same play 10+ times, I don't see that working vs Purples or Trinity. I have trouble figuring out why we never go under center, especially in red zone. I guess I am old fashioned. Plenty of time to get better. Go Tigers
-
Lexington Catholic vs St. X - The 2016 Bluegrass Bowl - Live PrepSpin Stream Tonight
Hard to watch so far, I hate not going under center in the red zone.....
-
Trinity junior transfer Rondale Moore
Best of luck in your transition to a prep school.