St X Stadium

Alabama Larry

Kidding aside I think X's stadium is fantastic. For the life of me I don't know why they didn't build the thing 25 years ago. Normally I don't like stadiums that you have to look over a track to get to the field, but X's is raised up enough and steep enough that you can see every part of the field very well.

Maybe it doesn't happen every game but when we played X a few years ago in the playoffs in that press box thats what 60 yards long the only place they had for our coaches was on the roof. Couldnt believe they did not have room for the visiting coaches. If we ever host X at our place their press box coaches should dress warm.

Maybe it doesn't happen every game but when we played X a few years ago in the playoffs in that press box thats what 60 yards long the only place they had for our coaches was on the roof. Couldnt believe they did not have room for the visiting coaches. If we ever host X at our place their press box coaches should dress warm.

Come on over to Trinity. Our guests get their own very nice box and we'll even have it stocked with refreshments for you.