Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pleasure Ridge Park vs. Manual

Pleasure Ridge Park vs. Manual 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Pleasure Ridge Park vs. Manual

    • Pleasure Ridge Park
      60%
      9
    • Manual
      40%
      6

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins?

This game is at Manual. Last year Manual won 24-21 in OT.

 

I think it will be very close again. I am biased (my daughter goes to Manual and have not seen PRP this year), so I will say Manual 17-14.

PRP won JV game handily.

This is a very important game. The loser has a chance of losing in the first round while the others cruise.

If PRP keeps the mistakes to a minimum they win handily.

This is a very important game. The loser has a chance of losing in the first round while the others cruise.

 

I dunno; I'd expect either Manual or PRP to beat McCracken this season.

I dunno; I'd expect either Manual or PRP to beat McCracken this season.

You could very well be right but the winner of this game has a much better draw and a much less chance of losing in the first round.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.