Carson Has Asked to be Traded... (Mike Brown says no trade)

LN, they didn't run the ball as well because they played the toughest schedule in the league this year and last year they played a garbage schedule. Next year they play an easier one and they'll run it better.

I'll have to take your word on the toughest schedule stuff because frankly I don't follow the Bengals that closely. Other than their division rivals, I couldn't tell you who else they played this year or last.

But at least last year, the Bengals beat their division opponents. Did the division opponents improve dramatically from last year to this year, or did our offense regress? Did the Bengals run the ball as much this year when they played their division opponents as they did last year?

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to read through all 3 pages, so if this was already mentioned, I apologize. On the Dan Patrick show this morning, he mentioned that he heard talk of Carson wanting out over 2 months ago. This was something slowly building up, like everyone, I'm interested in seeing how it plays out. We saw the sweet deal the Bengals turned down from Washington for TO.

IF the Bengals decided to pursue a trade I think the first team I would call would the Oakland. New coach. 8-8 this year so they feel like they're getting very close. No good qb. Crazy owner who might give up a high draft pick.

IF the Bengals decided to pursue a trade I think the first team I would call would the Oakland. New coach. 8-8 this year so they feel like they're getting very close. No good qb. Crazy owner who might give up a high draft pick.

Not a bad idea. I just don't know where they go with a trade that doesn't involve a QB coming here.

One other thing that Brown did say is that he didn’t expect Brad Childress to be coming to Cincinnati. The former Vikings head coach had dinner with Marvin Lewis on Thursday and met with Brown on Friday.

“I think that he has other plans than us,” Brown said.