Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hangman

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hangman

  1. Given that studies out of of Sweden are showing that survivors aren’t possessing antibodies as long as hoped, it seems slowing it down is the best we can hope for right now. Herd immunity might not be possible, so it’s just overwhelming the medical community and watching deaths pile up if we aren’t willing to take any steps to slow the process.
  2. What you don’t know can’t hurt you.
  3. In what world did I support your position? .2% of the population has ALREADY tested positive. That number doesn’t go down by testing more people.
  4. Even if he’s only talking about Kentucky, were closing in on .2% of the population already.
  5. I assume if there’s a hate crime charge attached and a guilty verdict, it would go towards motive. But I really don’t know what I’m talking about.
  6. :lol2: I don’t need a special thread, thanks though.
  7. My only point was it’s been an extremely low over/under benchmark tossed out both times. And we still are pretty far from herd immunity being our only strategy, best I can tell. Our number of cases per million is significantly higher than Sweden’s so nothing I can infer from that. Using their number of deaths per million as a baseline, we’d be closing in on 90,000 at this point.
  8. We hit the revised over today, a little over two weeks since we had this discussion. I feel like you’re significantly discounting how high the number goes using only a herd strategy.
  9. We’ve had 35,000 deaths with mitigants in place and you think that only doubles without them? In what time frame?
  10. Here’s my boy, Elliott. I always said I never wanted a puppy. After 9 years of marriage, I finally conceded. Now he’s my shadow and it’s hard to imagine life without him.
  11. I’ve been tooting his horn on here for a while. Glad others are taking notice!
  12. Kentucky native Tyler Childers just released an album that is right up the alley of any Sturgill Simpson or Jason Isbell fan. He's one to keep an eye on.
  13. The new Jason Isbell album is top notch. Not quite "Southeastern", but an improvement from "Something More Than Free". Jeff Tweedy released an album last week called "Together at Last" which is primarily acoustic versions of Wilco songs. It's nothing groundbreaking, but pretty good.
  14. What are you looking for? Just hosting? If hosting and you know the ins and outs of web design, I'd use Godaddy. If you're not particularly knowledgeable in web design, Squarespace is pretty user friendly and seems to be the latest and greatest that people are going with. My mom used it to make her husband's small business site with 0 idea what she was doing, and it definitely serves its purpose. There's also Wordpress and tons of other options out there, depending on your need.
  15. I found it to be a very enjoyable watch.
  16. I have a Twitter, but I rarely tweet. Ryan Adams tweeted my wife back a couple of times. She was pretty pumped. I've never tweeted at anyone.
  17. East Ridge has indeed rehired Brad Allen. I hope he sticks around for a while. That program has had almost no continuity in its 13 year history.
  18. I agree with Guru.. If the price isn't a dealbreaker either way, definitely go with the 6. I know how long you've wanted to be trendy.
  19. Butch Walker was the opening act... I wasn't familiar with him prior, but came away very impressed and look forward to exploring him more. Ryan Adams came out and played drums on his last couple of songs. He should stick with guitar/vocals.
  20. It's definitely a different album for Ryan, but then most of them are. He doesn't seem to sit still for very long. I think the second half of the album is stronger than the first, but I enjoy both. Ryan killed it in Columbus, btw. 1. Gimme Something Good 2. Let It Ride 3. Stay With Me 4. Dirty Rain 5. This House Is Not For Sale 6. Magnolia Mountain 7. New York, New York 8. A Kiss Before I Go 9. Dear Chicago 10. Shadows 11. My Winding Wheel 12. When the Stars Go Blue 13. Rats in the Wall 14. When the Summer Ends 15. Easy Plateau 16. Firehose Pizza (impromptu comedic song) 17. Do I Wait 18. Oh My Sweet Carolina 19. Trouble 20. La Cienega Just Smiled 21. I Love You But I Don't Know What To Say 22. Kim 23. I See Monsters Encore: 24. Come Pick Me Up
  21. The new Ryan Adams album, in preparation for seeing him Saturday night.
  22. Considering I'm from Elkhorn City, I'd say around Floyd County. :lol2:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.