Everything posted by Hangman
-
Coronavirus
Given that studies out of of Sweden are showing that survivors aren’t possessing antibodies as long as hoped, it seems slowing it down is the best we can hope for right now. Herd immunity might not be possible, so it’s just overwhelming the medical community and watching deaths pile up if we aren’t willing to take any steps to slow the process.
-
Coronavirus
What you don’t know can’t hurt you.
-
Coronavirus
In what world did I support your position? .2% of the population has ALREADY tested positive. That number doesn’t go down by testing more people.
-
Coronavirus
Even if he’s only talking about Kentucky, were closing in on .2% of the population already.
-
Coronavirus/2020 Memes
- Ahmaud Arbery
I assume if there’s a hate crime charge attached and a guilty verdict, it would go towards motive. But I really don’t know what I’m talking about.- Coronavirus
:lol2: I don’t need a special thread, thanks though.- Coronavirus
My only point was it’s been an extremely low over/under benchmark tossed out both times. And we still are pretty far from herd immunity being our only strategy, best I can tell. Our number of cases per million is significantly higher than Sweden’s so nothing I can infer from that. Using their number of deaths per million as a baseline, we’d be closing in on 90,000 at this point.- Coronavirus
We hit the revised over today, a little over two weeks since we had this discussion. I feel like you’re significantly discounting how high the number goes using only a herd strategy.- Coronavirus
We’ve had 35,000 deaths with mitigants in place and you think that only doubles without them? In what time frame?- Let's see your pets...
Here’s my boy, Elliott. I always said I never wanted a puppy. After 9 years of marriage, I finally conceded. Now he’s my shadow and it’s hard to imagine life without him.- Late to the party...Tyler Childers...Wow!
I’ve been tooting his horn on here for a while. Glad others are taking notice!- What New Music Are You Listening To?
- What New Music Are You Listening To?
- Website Hosts
What are you looking for? Just hosting? If hosting and you know the ins and outs of web design, I'd use Godaddy. If you're not particularly knowledgeable in web design, Squarespace is pretty user friendly and seems to be the latest and greatest that people are going with. My mom used it to make her husband's small business site with 0 idea what she was doing, and it definitely serves its purpose. There's also Wordpress and tons of other options out there, depending on your need.- 11.22.63 Anyone watched it?
I found it to be a very enjoyable watch.- Class 1A State Championship: Pikeville 42 Beechwood 28
Congratulations to Coach McNamee!- Twitter: Are you one of the many who do?
I have a Twitter, but I rarely tweet. Ryan Adams tweeted my wife back a couple of times. She was pretty pumped. I've never tweeted at anyone.- Open Jobs/Filled Jobs 2014-2015
- iPhone people: Need quick feedback
Not super.- iPhone people: Need quick feedback
I agree with Guru.. If the price isn't a dealbreaker either way, definitely go with the 6. I know how long you've wanted to be trendy.- What New Music Are You Listening To?
- What New Music Are You Listening To?
It's definitely a different album for Ryan, but then most of them are. He doesn't seem to sit still for very long. I think the second half of the album is stronger than the first, but I enjoy both. Ryan killed it in Columbus, btw. 1. Gimme Something Good 2. Let It Ride 3. Stay With Me 4. Dirty Rain 5. This House Is Not For Sale 6. Magnolia Mountain 7. New York, New York 8. A Kiss Before I Go 9. Dear Chicago 10. Shadows 11. My Winding Wheel 12. When the Stars Go Blue 13. Rats in the Wall 14. When the Summer Ends 15. Easy Plateau 16. Firehose Pizza (impromptu comedic song) 17. Do I Wait 18. Oh My Sweet Carolina 19. Trouble 20. La Cienega Just Smiled 21. I Love You But I Don't Know What To Say 22. Kim 23. I See Monsters Encore: 24. Come Pick Me Up- What New Music Are You Listening To?
- Where Does WKY "Start"?
Considering I'm from Elkhorn City, I'd say around Floyd County. :lol2: - Ahmaud Arbery