Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

iPhone people: Need quick feedback

Featured Replies

I'm going to go back out to my local ATT store in about 45 minutes to close the deal on a new phone. When I do the installment plan, there's not a big difference in price if I get a 5s or a 6.

 

I guess I'm looking for reasons not to just get the 6? I'm currently using a 3G, so whatever either of these phones were to throw at me would be new. Camera/video is not a consideration for me. For me, it's essentially a computer-on-the-go, so e-mail, text, Twitter, web surfing and good phone reception are my keys.

 

Give it to me hard and fast, BGP.

I would still go with the most current phone. Any growing pains up front will be worth the benefits down the road.

I agree with Guru.. If the price isn't a dealbreaker either way, definitely go with the 6.

 

I know how long you've wanted to be trendy.

This probably isn't a lot of help but by skimming the Apple website it looks like the 6 is slightly taller, wider, and thinner than the 5s with screen size being 4.7" to 4". iPhone 6 screen resolution and contrast seem to be better. The camera is better for photos and video. 6 uses a A8 chip while 5s has an A7 (not really sure what that means but assume A8 is better) Better battery 14 hours talk time compared to 10 hours.

Just for software compatability issues I agree with the above.

 

iphone just added Word, Excel and Power Point to their apps, which is really nice.

 

The 6 took me a while to get used to the size, but now I am OK with it.

  • Author

I would likely appreciate the extra size of the screen, given how frequently I have to use my readers these days.

I would likely appreciate the extra size of the screen' date=' given how frequently I have to use my readers these days.[/quote']

 

Get the Note 4... :D

  • Author

Let's see how legible this is.

gridsmall.jpg

  • Author
Get the Note 4... :D

 

Too much of a pain since I use a Mac laptop for work and am already tied in with my current iPhone.

Let's see how legible this is.

 

Not super.

  • Author
Not super.

 

This should be a little better.

gridsmall.jpg

 

Too much of a pain since I use a Mac laptop for work and am already tied in with my current iPhone.

 

Some things are worth the pain brother... :lol2:

  • Author

Not sure what the upload file limit is. It rejected a 1m image.

I would opt for the 6 for all of the reasons listed. I received my 6 yesterday. It replaced the 5 I previously had. You won't be sorry you got the bigger screen. Of course you could always go bigger and go for the 6 Plus...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.