Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Let's see your pets...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 38
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Here's our English lab, Nancy. Got her a couple days after New Years. The first few pictures are from the day we got her, and most of the rest are from the next month or so after that. The last one I just took a couple of minutes ago.

 

v054lqE.jpg

 

d6FLD1o.jpg

 

rqtKxPq.jpg

 

8n5imFx.jpg

 

4LbdaDm.jpg

 

Mx4uswQ.jpg

 

YlSSQOi.jpg

 

d5xaO9o.jpg

 

LLGPCkH.jpg

  • Author

@bugatti @paNDA @PP1 @rockmom @MJAlltheWay24 @The Professor @BIG BLACK JACK @doomer @NEERFAN @nees1212 @True blue (and gold) @DragonFire @Walter @Bandit29 @jvdfc @cammando @PutMeInCoach @00Rocket28 ....seems like I remember all of you folks being pet owners. (This is where I cross my fingers and hope you're not former pet owners.)

 

Any photos you care to share of your pets?

IMG_1651.JPG

 

Snoop. He's a 10 year old black lab who walks with a limp.

Here is my youngest, Decker, from Saturday night. He is just about 11 months old:

 

Decker.png

 

And here are my two boys together, Booker & Decker:

 

Booker & Decker.jpg

@DragonFire ....seems like I remember all of you folks being pet owners. (This is where I cross my fingers and hope you're not former pet owners.)

 

Any photos you care to share of your pets?

 

Unfortunately yes, I am now a former owner. As far as I know, my bulldog is out there doing fine, but we had to rehome her towards the beginning of last year. Couldn't risk her around my son. But this is a photo from our last day together:

 

IMG_5191.JPG

Our Dane, who will be 9 this summer. We always had a strict 'no pets on furniture' rule until we had to put down our other dog a couple years ago. Still have the rule for our bed, but he was trying to sneak on the bed yesterday while I was working.

 

IMG-1438.jpg

60635826419--82F54AE2-9F03-49CA-ADFA-87326E283042.JPG

IMG-1311.jpg

IMG-1330.jpg

  • Author
Here is my youngest, Decker, from Saturday night. He is just about 11 months old:

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70227[/ATTACH]

 

And here are my two boys together, Booker & Decker:

 

[ATTACH]70228[/ATTACH]

 

Springer Spaniels?

  • Author
Unfortunately yes, I am now a former owner. As far as I know, my bulldog is out there doing fine, but we had to rehome her towards the beginning of last year. Couldn't risk her around my son. But this is a photo from our last day together:

 

[ATTACH]70229[/ATTACH]

 

Dang...I hate that for you DF. But that's about the most responsible thing you can possibly do. Had to be tough. He's an awesome looking pup.

Springer Spaniels?

 

Yeah, both of them are English Springer Spaniels. Youngest is about 11 months. Oldest is a little over 5 years.

  • Author
Yeah, both of them are English Springer Spaniels. Youngest is about 11 months. Oldest is a little over 5 years.

 

My brother and sister in law just got a mountain feist/Springer Spaniel mix about a week ago. I have a feeling they're going to have a HIGH ENERGY dog on their hands. :lol2:

Springer Spaniels?

 

Wondering that also, I have a Brittany Spaniel, was thinking about they are some sort of Spaniel, love the pic.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.