Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Let's see your pets...

Featured Replies

This is Dr. Fauci, picked him up Monday. First vet visit yesterday and he came in at 9.8 lbs. Goldendoodle, heavier on the doodle. He enjoys incessant biting of my hands and feet.

92463132_10103041946891359_3079366881216299008_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=dd7718&_nc_ohc=XJCitg6jrVYAX8LPlTp&_nc_ht=scontent-msp1-1.xx&_nc_tp=6&oh=0bdf5de5e255e8df9117179861d410cc&oe=5EB569D7

  • Replies 38
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

20200217_213118.jpg

 

This is Leo. For some reason I'm having a difficult time adding other photos.

2017122695130618.jpg

This is our Yorkiepoo, Buddy. He's 8 and still, at least in short spurts, has the energy of a puppy. I'm not sure why he has a bandana on here, probably something my daughter did to him.

No new pictures, but unfortunately I am still in possession of this dog that my wife wanted and that somehow I am the one staying up till 11:30 every night to take him out for his final relief.

No new pictures, but unfortunately I am still in possession of this dog that my wife wanted and that somehow I am the one staying up till 11:30 every night to take him out for his final relief.

 

I'm pretty sure that's how it works out more often than not. Mine begged me for weeks for our puppy. Yet he's my shadow and goes just about every where I go when I'm not working, which he has loved lately.

My brother and sister in law just got a mountain feist/Springer Spaniel mix about a week ago. I have a feeling they're going to have a HIGH ENERGY dog on their hands. :lol2:

 

Well Springers are definitely high energy, but I love them.

EE976056-1B76-4D70-A9F8-31E45A2B754F.jpeg

The top picture is of my 2 dogs. Ziva and Smokey. Ziva is a mutt. Dad was a Husky and mom was a Great Pyrenees/ St Bernard. She’s a giant. ~110 pounds. Smokey is an Australian Shepherd we rescued from a puppy mill. The bottom 2 pics are of my kitties. The little one in the basket is Laila she’s 7 months. The one in the box is Louie who’s 2. The last pic is of our grumpy old man Bob who’s 14.

3C7C5824-148E-4780-BCC7-F4147FA140C7.jpeg

2C3E5157-26B6-4DBE-AF79-E62090DE2040.jpeg

These are my two boxers. Jackson (6) is the fawn and Princess (12) is the brindle... Wife and I recently had our first child so they're still getting used to sharing attention with a newborn.

 

28043.jpeg

 

FB_IMG_1583599559671.jpg

 

17240.jpeg

Here’s my boy, Elliott.

 

76F2A4D1-A02E-403D-8934-86402AC06277.jpeg

 

I always said I never wanted a puppy. After 9 years of marriage, I finally conceded. Now he’s my shadow and it’s hard to imagine life without him.

I'm pretty sure that's how it works out more often than not. Mine begged me for weeks for our puppy. Yet he's my shadow and goes just about every where I go when I'm not working, which he has loved lately.

 

I'm in the same boat. MrsC wanted a dog. So I got a dog. Then she heard boy dogs attach better to women so she wanted a boy dog.

 

Now "I" have a boy and a girl dog.

 

They are the 2 Viszlas up above. (Wrigley & Chief) People call them Velcro Viszlas, because they are stuck to you from the minute you get up.

I haven't been on in a while until today. Here is a shot of our Labradoodle (Ace). He looks more like a Lab for sure. He's 8 years old next month. He's the best we've ever had. So smart and compassionate.Ace eyes 20.jpg

I'm pretty sure that's how it works out more often than not. Mine begged me for weeks for our puppy. Yet he's my shadow and goes just about every where I go when I'm not working, which he has loved lately.

 

Same here but add my kids in there. I will say at night my daughter takes the dog out if needed. During the day she is my shadow and I was the one that really didn’t want to get a dog. But I will have to admit has made working at home go a little better.

Same here but add my kids in there. I will say at night my daughter takes the dog out if needed. During the day she is my shadow and I was the one that really didn’t want to get a dog. But I will have to admit has made working at home go a little better.

 

Absolutely. I love my little buddy, I couldn't imagine not having him around. He loves people too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.