Let's see your pets...

Colonels_Wear_Blue

No new pictures, but unfortunately I am still in possession of this dog that my wife wanted and that somehow I am the one staying up till 11:30 every night to take him out for his final relief.

No new pictures, but unfortunately I am still in possession of this dog that my wife wanted and that somehow I am the one staying up till 11:30 every night to take him out for his final relief.

I'm pretty sure that's how it works out more often than not. Mine begged me for weeks for our puppy. Yet he's my shadow and goes just about every where I go when I'm not working, which he has loved lately.

EE976056-1B76-4D70-A9F8-31E45A2B754F.jpeg

The top picture is of my 2 dogs. Ziva and Smokey. Ziva is a mutt. Dad was a Husky and mom was a Great Pyrenees/ St Bernard. She’s a giant. ~110 pounds. Smokey is an Australian Shepherd we rescued from a puppy mill. The bottom 2 pics are of my kitties. The little one in the basket is Laila she’s 7 months. The one in the box is Louie who’s 2. The last pic is of our grumpy old man Bob who’s 14.

3C7C5824-148E-4780-BCC7-F4147FA140C7.jpeg

2C3E5157-26B6-4DBE-AF79-E62090DE2040.jpeg

I'm pretty sure that's how it works out more often than not. Mine begged me for weeks for our puppy. Yet he's my shadow and goes just about every where I go when I'm not working, which he has loved lately.

I'm in the same boat. MrsC wanted a dog. So I got a dog. Then she heard boy dogs attach better to women so she wanted a boy dog.

Now "I" have a boy and a girl dog.

They are the 2 Viszlas up above. (Wrigley & Chief) People call them Velcro Viszlas, because they are stuck to you from the minute you get up.

I haven't been on in a while until today. Here is a shot of our Labradoodle (Ace). He looks more like a Lab for sure. He's 8 years old next month. He's the best we've ever had. So smart and compassionate.Ace eyes 20.jpg

Same here but add my kids in there. I will say at night my daughter takes the dog out if needed. During the day she is my shadow and I was the one that really didn’t want to get a dog. But I will have to admit has made working at home go a little better.

Same here but add my kids in there. I will say at night my daughter takes the dog out if needed. During the day she is my shadow and I was the one that really didn’t want to get a dog. But I will have to admit has made working at home go a little better.

Absolutely. I love my little buddy, I couldn't imagine not having him around. He loves people too.