April 23, 20206 yr @bugatti @paNDA @PP1 @rockmom @MJAlltheWay24 @The Professor @BIG BLACK JACK @doomer @NEERFAN @nees1212 @True blue (and gold) @DragonFire @Walter @Bandit29 @jvdfc @cammando @PutMeInCoach @00Rocket28 ....seems like I remember all of you folks being pet owners. (This is where I cross my fingers and hope you're not former pet owners.) Any photos you care to share of your pets? I love seeing everyone's pet photos. I'll process some....they are too large to post normally. Proud servant to 5 horses, 2 cats, and 4 dogs.
June 4, 20206 yr @bugatti @paNDA @PP1 @rockmom @MJAlltheWay24 @The Professor @BIG BLACK JACK @doomer @NEERFAN @nees1212 @True blue (and gold) @DragonFire @Walter @Bandit29 @jvdfc @cammando @PutMeInCoach @00Rocket28 ....seems like I remember all of you folks being pet owners. (This is where I cross my fingers and hope you're not former pet owners.) Any photos you care to share of your pets? I have Levi (for a while longer at least) and Buddy. Lilly passed away last November. It's really hard to get a good photo of Buddy. Levi is probably not long with us. He's 17, and now suffering from really bad hip and joint problems, has a Grade IV murmur and still battling DLE. Love that gentle soul. He's a battler!
August 26, 20215 yr Author On 4/9/2020 at 2:09 PM, Colonels_Wear_Blue said: Nancy definitely looks like an adult dog compared to this shot from back in April 2020. She's eaten that dog bed she was sitting in too ? Good girl, Nance. Good girl. #NationalDogDay
August 27, 20215 yr Leo enjoying a bone while he and I watch some Little League World Series action. And the team from across the river, Hamilton Ohio just won.
September 1, 20215 yr Newest member of my pack: Henry Found near Lake Monroe in Indians by a the Chairman of the Board at Cook Medical who couldn’t find his home and couldn’t bear to take him to a shelter. He sent out a mass email asking if anyone could take the dog and—welll
September 1, 20215 yr 16 minutes ago, rockmom said: Newest member of my pack: Henry Found near Lake Monroe in Indians by a the Chairman of the Board at Cook Medical who couldn’t find his home and couldn’t bear to take him to a shelter. He sent out a mass email asking if anyone could take the dog and—welll Aren't you a lucky guy Henry!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.