Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HOMELESS CAMEL

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HOMELESS CAMEL

  1. Mason County was up 27-18 near end of 2nd, this is a tad frustrating to watch.
  2. Yep, I kept waiting for someone to ask what it's from or saying how much they love the movie. It's interesting now how that movie isn't necessarily science fiction anymore.
  3. This? This is ice. This is what happens to water when it gets too cold. This? This is Kent. This is what happens to people when they get too sexually frustrated.
  4. Back to back titles for Boyd County, the 20th title overall for Lions! :thumb: My faux pas if thread needs to be changed from Final to Championship
  5. Thank you for updates, the demon is dead!!! Until next year's district playoffs :lol2: Congrats to the Royals on getting that darn elusive 36th district title. NOW time to work on getting that 15th regional championship
  6. I have my moments. I think what a lot of people might have forgotten is that Augusta probably should have won the 2012 District Championship game as well. No disrespect to St Patrick, I want the Royals to have another shot at Augusta and put that demon to bed. Course I'm also glad there will be a safety net in place in case things go awry.
  7. Well at least now if Royals lose to Augusta it won't necessarily ruin the season :lol2:
  8. 3 threads started all at once, just awesome :lol2:
  9. 13-12 Indians end of 1 24-22 Royals halftime 38-36 Royals end of 3 Henry with 25
  10. 13-9 Mason County end of 1 27-17 Mason County halftime 45-29 end of 3 With the 20th win tonight, the Royals have amassed 20 wins or more 35 times.
  11. I think there was a time, when I had the MC student section chanting for me OR I had gotten their attention with my "antics" from front row at Fieldhouse. Course memory could be fuzzy with that detail. I actually was watching bits and pieces of the State Championship DVD the other day and yep, I am more than noticeable a couple times. :lol2:
  12. Mason County 20-11 end of 1 37-20 halftime 53-37 end of 3
  13. Mason County 27-7 end of 1 51-19 half 66-32 end of 3
  14. That's reaction I get when I tell them, a high school gym that can nearly seat 5,000. One of, if not, the biggest high school gym in state.
  15. Spent a lot of time at Fieldhouse from 2006-2011, so many great memories. The last game I went to was the Pendleton/Mason region game from 2011, still upset about all that loss, but I digress. So before the game, I go to the scorers table, I can't even remember why. So was talking to someone, mentioned my user name on here "homeless camel" and Mike Murphy's name comes up. Whoever I was talking to, said yeah, Mike was there at the table one time, pointed in my direction since I always sat in same spot for games. He said, yeah, that guy over there is homeless camel off BGP. I was so moved by that, I don't think I had ever met him. So I have some special memories from great teams I saw play in that 5 years, but that really touched me knowing how many people read/post on this place. I just wish I had my old post count, I think I was near 10,000 all those years ago. :lol2:
  16. Mason County 15-11 end of 1 Mason County 33-25 halftime Mason County 51-38 end of 3
  17. Good point, I think Ashland has gotten more attention because they are known for churning out 20 win seasons and always being in contention for regional. You are right though, it's a shame to see any kids go through this type of losing streak or struggling to win. There are many schools where, sadly, expected to not compete and lose X number of games each year. That's what make this 0-14 even more improbable.
  18. That's why me and karma are buddies and I never cross him.
  19. My father, who still lives in Maysville, texted me during the game and asked if I knew Ashland's record. I said yeah and that I felt bad for the kids. I lived in Ashland during the Mayo days and was in Rose Hill's corner during that whole mess that took place on/off the court. I have no love lost for the school of Ashland, BUT it's really tough to see the kids go through this type of season.
  20. BC had the ball with 16 seconds left, Stockwell has potential game tying shot roll off the rim.
  21. Mason County 16-15 end of 1 Mason County 33-26 halftime Mason County 46-44 end of 3
  22. Mason County playing at Western Brown for 1st time Western Brown 21-18 end of 1 Mason County 35-28 at half Mason County 47-40 end of 3
  23. Nothing wrong with the fine folks of Adams County. With that said, I'm hoping my niece finishes high school at Manchester and gets the heck out of dodge. lol

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.