Carson Has Asked to be Traded... (Mike Brown says no trade)

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not like he was that good last year. I'd say he wants away from the drama of Chad more than anything.

That might be it too. However the shots Marvin has taken at Chad lately, I wouldn't think that Chad would have been back. I didn't hear it when they said it on sportscenter, but the person who told me said Carson was wanting to be in a west coast system. So this may be to make sure that the Bengals do make some changes on the offensive side of the ball and not keep Brat. This will be interesting now to see all what happens.

How does that signal Bob leaving?

Well from the sounds of all the comments we have heard from Bengals players about the offensive system the Bengals run, which none of them have been happy about. Also apparently how Palmer wants to play in more of a west coast system. I think maybe its easy to see that maybe he found out the Bengals are not going to make much changes with the system and are going to keep Bratkowski. Which if I was him I would want gone to if they are going to keep him. So maybe asking for this trade will be a way to make sure the Bengals do have to make a change there.

He didn't ask he's demanding a trade. All of the Bengals fans wanting this nust really like the kid from Mizzou or Mallett. I don't like them.

As far as Chad goes Marvin said yesterday he is under contract and Brown would not cut him. The next day Palmer calls Mort and says he's demanding a trade. Maybe Palmer doesn't want Chad and thought some changes would be made. Again I say good for Palmer.