Carson Has Asked to be Traded... (Mike Brown says no trade)

From Bengals.com:

Texts and calls to Palmer weren't returned and the Bengals had no comment.

Left tackle Andrew Whitworth said he wouldn't comment until he heard Palmer talk about the subject directly.

The Ocho weighed in with this tweet: "Carson Palmer demands a trade? Last person demanded a trade in Cincy was crucified by the media n had to win the fans back. how will this go?"

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adrew Caldwell has this to say on his twitter...

"I have no comment on the situation Carson is a friend/teammate and I'm sure he wants to do what's best for him and his family and the Bengals will do what's best for the Organization."

"Don't know what's gonna happen with CP and the other questions bengals have but I know me and my homie @rome089 ready to case pandemonium."

Cincinnati has been lucky all of these years that Palmer iis the type of player/person to basically just sit back and not say too much, not create waves. If he does leave, do you actually think a young QB, even a good young QB, is going to take the crap from the organization? Think they would sit back and not create waves about Brat? Or even Marvin? I really think they wouldn't, I think they would create A LOT of waves!

The Bengals are in a win in the next two years mode. Marvin is ina a must win mode. Mike Brown believes NFL success revolves completely around having a top notch QB. There is no way Palmer is traded for draft picks. The only way they would trade Palmer is if they get an experienced ready to start QB in return. Vince Young? Kolb from Philly? Alex Smith from SF? Look for an experienced QB to find a trading partner. The Bengals will NOT blow up and start over. They think they are close and know they must win now to get the fans back.

The Bengals are in a win in the next two years mode. Marvin is ina a must win mode. Mike Brown believes NFL success revolves completely around having a top notch QB. There is no way Palmer is traded for draft picks. The only way they would trade Palmer is if they get an experienced ready to start QB in return. Vince Young? Kolb from Philly? Alex Smith from SF? Look for an experienced QB to find a trading partner. The Bengals will NOT blow up and start over. They think they are close and know they must win now to get the fans back.

And that's why this organization is a joke.

Let's face it, the sad part is one of the biggest and best days in Bengals history will be the day Mike Brown passes away. Sad, but true. NOTHING will change until then!

It will get worse then Mike Browns daughter will take over!