Carson Has Asked to be Traded... (Mike Brown says no trade)

If the Bengals are holding out for a first rounder, there will be no deal

We need to remember that Mike Brown did not get rid of Corey Dillon when he said he rather flip burgers than play for the Bengals. They did not get rid of Chad when he wanted out and could have got a ton of picks for him from Washington. So I highly doubt they will trade Palmer. But it is Mike Brown, so who knows he might do the opposite thing now.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They aren's smart enough to make the deal so let's not judge Palmer if he's not dealt. They passed up an entire draft to draft Akili Smith and mulitple 1st rounders and 3rd rounders for the idiot 85.

As a friend of mine said. I kind of want to wait and see what Palmer actually says about this. I do think its a sign that the Bengals were not going to make any changes.

I don't know why everybody is sleeping on Dan LeFevour. I would like to see the Bengals give him a shot next year, and if it doesn't work out then they will probably be in a solid position to get a QB in 2012.. i.e. Andrew Luck.

A 2nd year QB who couldn't make the top 3 QB's for the team who drafted him, and playing for Bob Bratkowski most likely. Yeah such high hopes we should have for him. Basically any QB will be doomed in this system now IMO as long as Bratkowski stays. Teams know exactly what were doing with him, and that won't change.

As a friend of mine said. I kind of want to wait and see what Palmer actually says about this. I do think its a sign that the Bengals were not going to make any changes.

There are only 2 possible people that called Mort to give him the info on this of all days and for Mort to report it today. CP or his agent.

It's the perfect time to get rid of everyone now! Trade CP for the best pick you can find. If Chad wants out let him. Don't resign TO. Let Benson go. Drop the troublemakers on defense.

Let the young guys play. Make sure you get the top pick next year and take Luck.

Tank this upcoming season. Brown would be happy to do that because he could go really cheap. Start over with the youngsters being the cornerstones of the franchise. The current team has maxed out IMO. They might get to the playoffs but I don't see the ceiling being much higher than that. The new rookie salary cap will make young players like Luck really affordable. I know some of you guys will hate this, but I legitimately think it would be the best thing Cincy could do. I'd become a Bengals fan if they would do that.

It's the perfect time to get rid of everyone now! Trade CP for the best pick you can find. If Chad wants out let him. Don't resign TO. Let Benson go. Drop the troublemakers on defense.

Let the young guys play. Make sure you get the top pick next year and take Luck.

Tank this upcoming season. Brown would be happy to do that because he could go really cheap. Start over with the youngsters being the cornerstones of the franchise. The current team has maxed out IMO. They might get to the playoffs but I don't see the ceiling being much higher than that. The new rookie salary cap will make young players like Luck really affordable. I know some of you guys will hate this, but I legitimately think it would be the best thing Cincy could do. I'd become a Bengals fan if they would do that.

I'd seriously go with young Palmer. He's guaranteed to allow the Bengals to draft Andrew Luck in next years draft.

Lets try to suck so bad that we will be lucky to get 100 people in the stands next year good plan. You talk about Mike Brown being cheap, but he would even know if he does what you say he will lose lots of money next year because that would be the final straw to get people not to come.

You talk about how this current team has maxed out and your right. It doesn't mean you blow the whole thing up though. They very easily could have gone with young guys next year, and still had a chance to be good with Palmer. You don't seem to get you can build for the future without having to blow it all up. No matter what they did need to draft a young QB in this draft, and play him if Palmer struggled. However this team with Palmer would be in a position to do well next year with those young guys, with the right changes. The key word is the right changes, which is probably whats not happening. Which even your boy Andrew Luck would struggle if Bratkowski was still here when Luck came.