Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CatsCatsCats

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CatsCatsCats

  1. East Carter is playing their best basketball of the season. Genung has played very hard of late, Robinson has been very steady, and Quinn Huddle has played the best defense of his life. I was very happy for our boys, they have really picked it up at the end of the season. If there is a better basketball coach in the region that Brandon Baker, I haven't see it. The man can get it done in big games. West played hard. Kyle Brown played very big for them, I think Lawson is the best player in the region and he was very tough on the boards. Coach Webb will have them ready for Morehead, I still think they have a shot to make some noise over there.
  2. Great game to watch. I thought Quinn Huddle's defense on the big kid for Morgan was huge, so proud of that young man. Shame the game ended the way it did, and the unfortunate things happened after the game. Hate to see a great, hard fought game play out like that.
  3. Did not imagine this game would be this close. Did Elliott play the game of their lives? They're going to be very good in the future, just didn't expect them to give WC a game this year.
  4. We have some new kids out but many are really young. Numbers look like they're going to be up but you never can tell. Another year of exprience will hopefully help out. Almost all the skill positions return. I think we have some guys that will really take a big step forward next year. Hope so atleast.
  5. A good, hard off-season will hopefully pay huge dividends. Our guys are working hard, hope it shows up in the win column this year.
  6. Good kid but he does some things like that to make you shake your head :lol:.
  7. At a game I was scouting I saw a kid take his helmet off to try to catch a pass, I had never seen that before. He threw it off like he was a Catcher trying to catch a pop fly behind the plate.
  8. 5 would be best. Class 3A would be sick though if they returned to four classes. 1A would be really good too.
  9. Love my 4s. Best thing going by far.
  10. How is that more fair than a blind draw? I'm missing that PP.
  11. I don't see how a blind draw for the State tourney is any different or even worse than the playoff format we have for football. There is no perfect way to seed a state tournament IMO. The current way is the most fair, even if it makes for a less exciting tourney. If I'm not mistaken the true intent of the KHSAA Sweet 16 is to crown a state champ, not to provide great games to the fans. Many people hate the BCS, why would you want to corrupt high school sports with something so subjective? Every team in KY has the exact same chance to win the whole thing, from the big schools in Lexington and Louisville to the small schools around the state. How can it be more fair than that?
  12. Was Tyler Black the QB for Mason that was injured this year? He absolutely destroyed us when he played, it was a shame he got hurt this season.
  13. Good win for East without Kyle Stewart. Hopefully he'll get back to full health soon, he is a big difference maker for them.
  14. I do not pay as an employee/coach but I make up for it by going to the concession stand, buying the split-the-pot tickets, and other things that are sold.
  15. I agree. They deserve mention with the top 3 IMO. They will be scary by years end.
  16. We need about 5 guys that go 6'5", 295 lbs. and love to mess things up for the opponent.
  17. This is awesome. Will Rivals send them anything for being named national champion?
  18. Also I'd be shocked if there was not more to the story.
  19. Exactly what I was going to say. Maybe the coach could have handled it differently, but who knows that he didn't? Good life lesson for the kid, we baby kids too much today IMO.
  20. Never said that, but the liberal agenda when it comes to religion makes me sick. This sign was not pushing religion on anyone IMO. If the makers of this sign feel strongly about their religion it is their right to put it on there. No one was harmed from this sign going up. I would tell conservatives the same thing if they were offended by a Muslim sign or whatever else. People are too easily offended today IMO, and it is sickening. The thought that someone could or would sue and win over a sign like this makes me want to puke.
  21. Awesome. If anyone has a problem with it, they need to grow up IMO.
  22. I think teams are better prepared for the spread now. That doesn't mean a spread team will not win, but it is not a foreign concept anymore. I think it really depends on the area you play in and how many teams spread it out. It also matters what a team does with the spread. You're obviously going to defend a Franklin System team differently than you would Spread Option team. However, I think the game is moving more towards the spread in KY, it is just in disguise. One on one in space is just too tempting.
  23. I was one of the most vocal people on this topic when she first got hired. While I still think it would have been difficult for me to play for a women coach in football, I have a ton of respect for Coach Randolph. Coaching, in most places in HS is a truly thankless and difficult job, I would imagine it has been difficult in spots for her even more than the average coach. Hope she keeps up the good work and continues winning.
  24. The coaches from our area that I talked to were really impressed with Garrard this year. Outstanding year for their program.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.