Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who Are the Candidates for Mr. Ky Football 2012 season?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 83
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your candidates are Quick, Quick, and and Quick.

Your candidates are Quick, Quick, and and Quick.

 

Quick is a junior . Maybe next year ? :D

Quick is a junior . Maybe next year ? :D

 

They are talking about next year.

Your candidates are Quick, Quick, and and Quick.

 

In my best Cosell voice "It's ovah!"

I think Towles would still likely get it, but I do feel that Mr. Kentucky should be open to all classes. What's wrong with giving the state's MVP award to the best player, regardless of class?

I think Towles would still likely get it, but I do feel that Mr. Kentucky should be open to all classes. What's wrong with giving the state's MVP award to the best player, regardless of class?

 

While he's at UK?

In my best Cosell voice "It's ovah!"
Until next year. Thankfully, nothing you can post, will deter the best program in the Commonwealth.
Until next year. Thankfully, nothing you can post, will deter the best program in the Commonwealth.

 

Put the drink down and pay attention. It's 2011.

^ Yet another mindless post. You should really try to stay within a conversation. I know your game. It's cool. I'll outlast you, like I have all the rest.

.....ahhh, peace is restored. Sorry for the aside guys. Back to Towle's swan song. Kudos, there's no way you don't get it.

They are talking about next year.

 

Why is this discussion about 2012 when the 2011 Mr. Football hasn't been released yet , or am I missing something ?

Why is this discussion about 2012 when the 2011 Mr. Football hasn't been released yet , or am I missing something ?

 

We always start early here. We know who the 2011 winner is.

Until next year. Thankfully, nothing you can post, will deter the best program in the Commonwealth.

 

You mean Highlands ? :D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.