Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CatsCatsCats

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CatsCatsCats

  1. I may have to make my way to that matchup. It would be a dandy that late in the year. Too bad that can't be the Finals.
  2. Too much emphasis is placed on winning in youth sports. This is a perfect example.
  3. The Air Raid seems like such an easy offense for kids to learn. If a team is struggling to put up points, I'd always suggest to atleast look at the Franklin System. Kids can learn much of it in a week. :thumb:
  4. I'd love to see Joey do really well this year. I had him in class last semester and I took some classes with his dad in college.
  5. After talking with Coach Moore the other day, I could tell he's going to do an amazing job in Grayson. I expect the Raiders to be much improved.:thumb:
  6. :haha: I had applied for that. I think they filled the teaching position I applied for, or maybe I just pestered them to death. Good luck finding a coach, I'm sure the right one will come along :thumb:.
  7. Did any of the reports you guys saw have anything on Preston Dewey?
  8. I honestly think it has more to do with the changes we have made as a society. Did Jesus complain about walking around in the heat? What about Alexander the Great? I honestly think that air conditioning (while great) has made the environment during the summer hazardous to our health. Our bodies are not used to having to cool down from these temperatures, which makes it really dangerous now. Heck, even Bear Bryant's practices would be major trouble today. Though I think Dead Period has some great advantages for players and coaches, I think that in the best interest of safety, I would move it earlier in the summer. That way everyone could still have their vacations and some time off, but players could be getting used to the heat for much of the summer before the Dog days of July and August.
  9. How about competing against the best of the best?
  10. True. I expect West to have a very competitive year this year, but I do think they lost too much all over the field to get by Mason or Russell. If I were guessing I'd pick Mason to win the district, though you can never rule out Russell.
  11. Do they have someone on staff that could take over? Might be the best option this late.
  12. Could you tell if it was McGlone under center for West Carter?
  13. :thumb: Thanks brother.
  14. I'm starting to believe the slogan is going to become WWR. World Wide Rams.
  15. Me too. Don't really know what to think about it, coming out to Ramtown yesterday was a nice getaway for a few hours. Thanks for the kind words. It is really tough. Prayer and time is really all that we have going. Its been a draining week. :thumb: I couldn't believe that when they said there were kids from Hawaii there. Do you all ship out the kool-aid state by state by the truckload now?
  16. Sidelinedoc it was good meeting you tonight at camp. Good turn-out there IMO.
  17. I'll send you a text either way buddy. We have some personal stuff going on in the fam right now, hopefully we get some good news soon. That would be the main reason I might not be able to make it.
  18. OK, I needed to do that this last semester but the paperwork I had to do for Morehead State was outrageous, so I didn't get to go to many games.
  19. I may have to do that. Will let you know if I can. :thumb:
  20. OR, I may be in Ramville tomorrow evening. If you're going to feel like company I may stop in and see how you're doing. I've been meaning to do that for a while.
  21. Just might be. I do like the little school on the river alot.
  22. Pefect season and a great schedule. Tough to do for them, but it could happen. But the talent gap is probably pretty big between the top dogs of the division and the Pioneer League because of the lack of scholarships in the PFL.
  23. They can get a bid into the tourney though, can't they? Its just not automatic was my understanding.
  24. -Be more vocal on the field and in the lockerroom. I was during my JR & SR year, but I think our team needed more of it. -Tried to play a different position, especially Sophomore year. 5'9" QBs are tough for schools to want to look at. I was a 100 meter guy and know I would have been alot better outwide, but that isn't what our team needed I don't guess. -I would put on more weight as well.
  25. Nope. I think they get grants for dorms and books along with possible grants that could pay for their classes. No athletic ships for football though.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.