What would you do ?

Looking back at your high school football career , if you could change something(s) what would it be ? These are individual things that were directly based on your decision.

Not being a star on the football field in high school ( or even little league) and only playing Freshman football , there are lots of things I wish I had done differently . If I could go back and start over ,this is what I would do differently .

1) Continue to play football through my Senior season

2)Hit the weght room harder

3) give 100% every day and every play

4) run track for obvious reasons

5)do conditioning on my own outside of practice

6)date a cheerleader (yea right , good luck with that) :D

Im sure there are more things that I could have done differently , but I'm still on my first cup of coffee.

I'm not sure if TALENT is God given or developed through the football program. What I do know is that I didn't have any.

If I could go back to about 8th or 9th grade I would have become a kicker. It might sound stupid, but good – great high school kickers are few and far between. I think for someone of average build with average athletic ability that is a position that is all too often overlooked and for a kid who starts early enough focusing on the fundamentals and dynamics of kicking they can really stand out and possibly earn a scholarship.

-Be more vocal on the field and in the lockerroom. I was during my JR & SR year, but I think our team needed more of it.

-Tried to play a different position, especially Sophomore year. 5'9" QBs are tough for schools to want to look at. I was a 100 meter guy and know I would have been alot better outwide, but that isn't what our team needed I don't guess.

-I would put on more weight as well.