7 on 7 at Raceland

All the games I saw were pretty competitive and went well. Day one definatly went to West Carter. West has some nice receivers and their QB passed well. Day two went to Portsmouth West, a perinial running team, but may be should consider throwing more. They were head and shoulders better then pretty much everyone else.

Surprises: West Carter - they played well and if they can develope some linemen they should have a good season. I think Coach Brown has stirred some enthusiasum in Olive Hill and has a good thing going. Ashland - personally, I expected more from them. They did well and won most of their games, I just expected them to dominate more with what they have returning. I know it's 7 on 7, but nonetheless............

Raceland got some good work in for the "Young Rams". A much needed competition to develop some young players. I was disappointed in them in day one, but day two showed a lot of improvement. A good experience for them and it will pay off soon.

I think Greenup County did pretty well and needed some time for improvement as well. I would say they were somewhat happy with how their team played.

Bath County looked pretty good and won most of their games. I think they should be pleased.

Russell came in in Day two and did well. They got beat by Ashland, but I would say Russell was feeling pretty good about their performace. A dominately running team that got some quality work in on their passing game.

All the games I saw were pretty competitive and went well. Day one definatly went to West Carter. West has some nice receivers and their QB passed well. Day two went to Portsmouth West, a perinial running team, but may be should consider throwing more. They were head and shoulders better then pretty much everyone else.

Surprises: West Carter - they played well and if they can develope some linemen they should have a good season. I think Coach Brown has stirred some enthusiasum in Olive Hill and has a good thing going. Ashland - personally, I expected more from them. They did well and won most of their games, I just expected them to dominate more with what they have returning. I know it's 7 on 7, but nonetheless............

Raceland got some good work in for the "Young Rams". A much needed competition to develop some young players. I was disappointed in them in day one, but day two showed a lot of improvement. A good experience for them and it will pay off soon.

I think Greenup County did pretty well and needed some time for improvement as well. I would say they were somewhat happy with how their team played.

Bath County looked pretty good and won most of their games. I think they should be pleased.

Russell came in in Day two and did well. They got beat by Ashland, but I would say Russell was feeling pretty good about their performace. A dominately running team that got some quality work in on their passing game.

Could you tell if it was McGlone under center for West Carter?

How did Fleming County do? I think they had 2 teams in it, an older group and a feshman group.

I saw Flemings freshman and varsity once each and they both looked good. Their freshman beat our freshman (GC) on Friday in a close one, i think it was a by a point. Both teams had some good athletes. There were 4 freshman teams there that i know of Fleming County, Raceland, Greenup County and Rowan County i think. They played each other on the first day for the most part but on the second day they were thrown in with all the rest of the teams which was a good experience for them imo.