Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

With God we will gain

Featured Replies

I thought this was interesting considering Belfry is a public school:

DSC_1594.jpg

  • Replies 74
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think it is awesome that they put that out there. Good for them!!

The people of Belfry have never been ashamed to share their faith. I think that is great! :thumb:

With GOD we will gain the victory, and He shall trample down our enemies.

 

Great verse. Not your typical subject for a spirit sign, especially for a public school, but very cool IMO

I absolutely love it. Good for them and their community.

Awesome. If anyone has a problem with it, they need to grow up IMO.

I love it. However, Im sure there's a law suit on the way.

I love it. However, Im sure there's a law suit on the way.

 

As long as the sign was inspired by players and not by the coach then I think they should be fine. Pendleton County's basketball team asks the opposing team to join them for a prayer at center court after every game. The coaches can't play a role in this, but as long as players lead it, there should be no problem.

Awesome. If anyone has a problem with it, they need to grow up IMO.

 

Darn right . Or give up their own freaking crazy religion and get with the religion of the ol' USA!!

As long as the sign was inspired by players and not by the coach then I think they should be fine. .

 

Agreed.

 

A coach cannot be behind it (at least publicly).

An awesome photo. I hope it doesn't come back to bite them, by some legalize type folks who have nothing to do with the Belfry fanbase.

Sorry to be the politically correct person here but I am totally offended,

 

 

that Highlands didnt think of that signage first.........LOL Good for Belfry for standing up for what they believe in.

Someone tell the Guru to put that sign in the correct Forum, :idunno: We all know football and God do not mix well. And to use a bible verse, how dare they..:taz:

 

I need to visit Belfry. And I'm gonna make sure the FCA sees it. :ylsuper:

I hear that Colerain's coach is getting the ACLU to come to Belfry and file a lawsuit.

First time I have seen something like that, but I do like it though.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.