Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blue Magic

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Blue Magic

  1. That is a horrible call. I like to give referees the benefit of the doubt a lot of the time but that was bad.
  2. I found this post online somewhere. "Apple claims that the front of the new iPhone 6 is made from an ‘ion strengthened glass’ which makes it much harder than mainstream ones on the market, and it is not clear – even from Apple’s end – whether it is Gorilla Glass 3 or not."
  3. The tempered glass protection as stated by someone else is a great purchase. I bought mine on amazon for less than 15 dollars.
  4. iPhones do not come with "gorilla" glass for those wondering.
  5. Or just stay at Eagle.
  6. When BCS ends, it may be fun to start BB all over again after you gather the Saul Goodman backstory. Love that Mike and Tuco are just about to meet Saul. I'll be interested to see how they all end up becoming part of Saul Goodman Law Firm along with Mike and how he becomes his Muscle guy. This is fantastic
  7. Anyone know what channel CN2 is for Time Warner in NKY/Cincy area?
  8. Impressive, indeed. How many point could he have scored as a freshman, though? Was Cov Cath good his freshman year? Or even better question, did they have a good point guard?
  9. Looked gassed and bad at tackling at the same time.
  10. PP, there are tons of deal on turning in your iPhone 4s to your service provider when purchasing the 6. Verizon is 200 dollars, T-Mobile and AT&T are 75-100 dollars. ....but it is nice to have a backup.
  11. 25 seconds left. Cov Cath down 1. Holmes has the ball.
  12. Couldn't hate this idea more.
  13. I can't edit on the iPhone so ill continue my previous post.... ....hesitation and lift their foot and then continue with their two steps which is so quick and tough to see for fans and coaches who start yelling "euro-step" when in reality it is a walk sometimes. It's like the block/charge call. It's often called incorrectly both ways.
  14. I think it's often tough for referees as well because there are some players (mostly younger) that will have a hesitat
  15. ^ It's called the Euro-step. You sure it started in the NBA?
  16. Agree. Like I said earlier, I wouldn't touch anything Panasonic except their plasma. And if I'm picking between Samsung LED or Panasonic LED, it's not even close. Samsung plasma
  17. By the way, I used to sell TVs. Take my word and go with Samsung.
  18. As far as the smart TV, just buy an x-box. Same thing but better. Who wants to Facebook and email on their TV anyways?
  19. I wouldn't buy anything Panasonic except plasma. Go Samsung.
  20. That's pretty cool. I think it's safe to say anyone who makes top 10 for the first time is going to watch it about 100 times. I was at the bar with Luke Maile when he showed up on Top 10. Really cool moment.
  21. If you all could read my news feed on Facebook it would make you want to cry. Unbelievable how many people's lives he touched. My 500 or so Cov Cath friends on Facebook proved that.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.