UL 44 WVU 34

gametime

Congratulations on a great win by the Cards!! Bryan Brohm was simply amazing. He proved that he needs no WD-40!!! No rust there!!!!

Louisville proved tonight they are the real deal. Great job of coaching by Petrino. I will take my crow with a side order of fried potatoes and cornbread.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very satisfying win, after the Debacle in Morgantown last year.

The defense couldn't tackle, but the Cards finally took advantage of 'eer mistakes.

Needless to say, I'm thrilled. But that only lasts a couple days, as there is work to do in the butt crack of the nation — otherwise known as New Jersey — next week.

Congrats to the Cards. I will have my crow deep fried and with some hot sauce please :D . U.L. out played WVU tonight all over the field, 3 WVU turnovers and Slaton out the whole 3rd qtr. hurt them bad along with some all too familiar stupid WVU penalties. U.L. deserved this win with the way they played. This game had over 1,000 yds. of offense! Brohm looked very good. Imo U.L. will have NO problem with Rutgers next Thursday. They may have some unexpected trouble with Cincy with the way the Bearcats play defense. P.S. - I don't think that they will but I would hope that the UL students/fans do not put a black eye on the school by "burning the town down" and turning cars over in celebrating like a couple of other big east schools have done in the past after huge wins (WVU, Va. Tech).

Congrats Jeff County fans...great win by the Cards.

Only got to hear some of the second half...game turned on the TO for TD and the punt return.

UL just needs to take care of business and they may be there in Glendale.

I've never lived there. How'd that happen that I'm a Cardinal fan?

I respect your posts most of the time and all, but this kind of arrogance is what has always bugged me about kitty fans.

You'd be amazed at how many Cardinal license plates and stickers — not South Laurel ones, BTW — I see around London, which is about as firmly in UK country as it gets.

I too picked West Virginia. They are scary good on offense, but I just did not expect Louisville's offense to be that wide open tonight. The pass protection was phenomenal, and the mix-it-up play calling was brilliant. One other thing that deserves mention was the kickoff coverage, which was as good as I've ever seen it. Great, great win Cards.

Congrats to the Cards. I will have my crow deep fried and with some hot sauce please :D . U.L. out played WVU tonight all over the field, 3 WVU turnovers and Slaton out the whole 3rd qtr. hurt them bad along with some all too familiar stupid WVU penalties. U.L. deserved this win with the way they played. This game had over 1,000 yds. of offense! Brohm looked very good. Imo U.L. will have NO problem with Rutgers next Thursday. They may have some unexpected trouble with Cincy with the way the Bearcats play defense. P.S. - I don't think that they will but i would hope that the UL students/fans do not put a black eye on the school by "burning the town down" and turning cars over in celebrating like a couple of other big east schools have done in the past after huge wins (WVU, Va. Tech).

They already played Cincy....

Also you might have to eat some more crow next week saying they will have no problem with Rutgers next week. I mean after a huge win like this it will be hard to get up for the game as much as they did for this game. Plus it will be in Rutgers which will be going crazy much like the UL fans did tonight...IMO UL will have their hands full next week and better come out ready to play or else this win might end up not meaning anything... :thumb:

Good win for the Cards, but they had better work a lot on D if they want a piece of tO$U. WVU really shot themselves in the foot by putting the ball on the carpet so many times. I don't even think the UL D caused the second on by Slaton, it looked like he just dropped the football.

Those black uniforms and all the black shirts in the crowd looked swank on TV. I know if I was recruit in Kentucky trying to decide where to go next year the choice would be clear now. What an atmosphere for a college football game. Kudos to ESPN for covering the game and giving it the big time treatment it deserved.

When you guys are in a BCS Bowl and the Big Blue are losing to Bye Week in the 2000 Flushes Bowl try not be too mean to us. :thumb:

I wonder if Louisville fans remember they this pretty good team coached by that guy from up north in that other sport where you throw a ball in a basket? What's it called...underwater basketweaving? :laugh:

Congrats 'Ville.

I wonder if Louisville fans remember they this pretty good team coached by that guy from up north in that other sport where you throw a ball in a basket? What's it called...underwater basketweaving? :laugh:

Congrats 'Ville.

What the heck did you just say.......put down the beverage and walk away slowly......;.