UL 44 WVU 34

gametime

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Cards on the HUGE win. I didn't get to see a whole lot of the game, but it sure sounds like they dominated. I think I might have even seen TheDeuce during the brief part of the game I saw. Great win for the Cardinals program. Hopefully we'll get to see a Ohio State-Louisville National Championship game. That would be great for the state of Kentucky. Once again Great JOB CARDS!!!!!:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

Congrats to the Cards on the HUGE win. I didn't get to see a whole lot of the game, but it sure sounds like they dominated. I think I might have even seen TheDeuce during the brief part of the game I saw. Great win for the Cardinals program. Hopefully we'll get to see a Ohio State-Louisville National Championship game. That would be great for the state of Kentucky. Once again Great JOB CARDS!!!!!:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

I know I wouldn't mind seeing them in the title game against OSU, but I dont think it would be that much of a game IMO...

This game was really back and forth until one stretch in the 3rd quarter when WVU fumbled and UL ran it back for a TD, and then a possession later they ran back a WVU punt for a TD. With both offenses being as good as they are, it was going to come down to who made mistakes and that was WVU and UL didn't, and thats a sign of a good team. Congrats once again to UL!!!