Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Yahoo Reveals Three Kentucky Players in FBI Documents

Featured Replies

Same.

 

 

I also think the droves of UK fans calling this "not a big deal" on social media are:

 

A) Incorrect.

B) Either in denial, or just trying to put on a brave face while they're actually pooping their pants over how nervous they are that this gets tied back to UK.

C) Hilariously hypocritical because at the slightest sign of any wrongdoing at UofL, they were calling for Pitino's head and to yank the championship banner.

 

Every UK fan I've seen on social media is already accepting the lose of the 2017 season and possibly the 2013 season.

 

As far as it tying to Kentucky, I guess that remains to be seen. If it does, Cal is obviously done (or at least should be).

  • Replies 190
  • Views 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Same.

 

 

I also think the droves of UK fans calling this "not a big deal" on social media are:

 

A) Incorrect.

B) Either in denial, or just trying to put on a brave face while they're actually pooping their pants over how nervous they are that this gets tied back to UK.

C) Hilariously hypocritical because at the slightest sign of any wrongdoing at UofL, they were calling for Pitino's head and to yank the championship banner.

 

Even KSR isn't acting like this isn't a big deal, so curious who the droves are.

If the only evidence of these payments is an entry in Miller’s ledger, is that really proof of anything? At least that could be used by the NCAA? I mean I believe it happened but what if the a player says “never happened”? It’s a he said he said right?

 

Not sure about the loans but as to the meal reimbursement, we all know that no one ever fibs on an expense report, right? :D

Same.

 

 

I also think the droves of UK fans calling this "not a big deal" on social media are:

 

A) Incorrect.

B) Either in denial, or just trying to put on a brave face while they're actually pooping their pants over how nervous they are that this gets tied back to UK.

C) Hilariously hypocritical because at the slightest sign of any wrongdoing at UofL, they were calling for Pitino's head and to yank the championship banner.

I agree, mostly. I think people have a sense of (false) security, right or wrong, because it feels like this thing is going to touch all the major players. Multiple wrongs do not make it right, but psychologically speaking I think that is how people are treating it.

 

With Rick, I think the program went beyond "the slightest sign of any wrongdoing" level. Not that fans should be reveling in any program's fall, but Rick/UL had become it's own animal. Hell, I am kid of jealous of UL. They are getting the punishment stuff out of the way and when the dust settles and everyone is on probation, they may be the only Power Five school fully recovered by then. :lol2:

If anyone is shaking it's gotta be Izzo, rough year already and an apparent dinner with Agent.

Every UK fan I've seen on social media is already accepting the lose of the 2017 season and possibly the 2013 season.

 

As far as it tying to Kentucky, I guess that remains to be seen. If it does, Cal is obviously done (or at least should be).

 

Cal is always ahead of the curve, always.

Even KSR isn't acting like this isn't a big deal, so curious who the droves are.

 

Between Facebook and Twitter, it's pretty well "droves". Wasn't quite the same on here. I like to think that's because BGP attracts more people with higher intelligence when it comes to sports and the goings-on surrounding sports.

Between Facebook and Twitter, it's pretty well "droves". Wasn't quite the same on here. I like to think that's because BGP attracts more people with higher intelligence when it comes to sports and the goings-on surrounding sports.

 

You need to follow more intelligent people....

Calipari: “I have no relationship with Andy Miller or any of his associates. Neither my staff nor I utilized any agent, including Andy Miller or any of his associates, to provide any financial benefits to a current or former Kentucky student-athlete. We will cooperate fully"

Wasn't it Bam's brother that said he was dirty?

Between Facebook and Twitter, it's pretty well "droves". Wasn't quite the same on here. I like to think that's because BGP attracts more people with higher intelligence when it comes to sports and the goings-on surrounding sports.

 

You need to follow more intelligent people....

 

I guess I just don't follow and/or not friends with a lot of the same ding dongs that a lot of you guys always talk about on here lol.

Wasn't it Bam's brother that said he was dirty?

 

No.

 

You're thinking of Mo Bamba, the Texas player.

Wasn't it Bam's brother that said he was dirty?

 

I think you are thinking about Bamba the center that chose Texas over UK this year.

Wasn't it Bam's brother that said he was dirty?

 

I didn't think it was Bam's brother, but it was somebody's brother.

No.

 

You're thinking of Mo Bamba, the Texas player.

 

Beat me to it lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.