Yahoo Reveals Three Kentucky Players in FBI Documents

LRCW

Same.

I also think the droves of UK fans calling this "not a big deal" on social media are:

A) Incorrect.

B) Either in denial, or just trying to put on a brave face while they're actually pooping their pants over how nervous they are that this gets tied back to UK.

C) Hilariously hypocritical because at the slightest sign of any wrongdoing at UofL, they were calling for Pitino's head and to yank the championship banner.

Every UK fan I've seen on social media is already accepting the lose of the 2017 season and possibly the 2013 season.

As far as it tying to Kentucky, I guess that remains to be seen. If it does, Cal is obviously done (or at least should be).

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same.

I also think the droves of UK fans calling this "not a big deal" on social media are:

A) Incorrect.

B) Either in denial, or just trying to put on a brave face while they're actually pooping their pants over how nervous they are that this gets tied back to UK.

C) Hilariously hypocritical because at the slightest sign of any wrongdoing at UofL, they were calling for Pitino's head and to yank the championship banner.

Even KSR isn't acting like this isn't a big deal, so curious who the droves are.

If the only evidence of these payments is an entry in Miller’s ledger, is that really proof of anything? At least that could be used by the NCAA? I mean I believe it happened but what if the a player says “never happened”? It’s a he said he said right?

Not sure about the loans but as to the meal reimbursement, we all know that no one ever fibs on an expense report, right? :D

Same.

A) Incorrect.

I agree, mostly. I think people have a sense of (false) security, right or wrong, because it feels like this thing is going to touch all the major players. Multiple wrongs do not make it right, but psychologically speaking I think that is how people are treating it.

With Rick, I think the program went beyond "the slightest sign of any wrongdoing" level. Not that fans should be reveling in any program's fall, but Rick/UL had become it's own animal. Hell, I am kid of jealous of UL. They are getting the punishment stuff out of the way and when the dust settles and everyone is on probation, they may be the only Power Five school fully recovered by then. :lol2:

Every UK fan I've seen on social media is already accepting the lose of the 2017 season and possibly the 2013 season.

As far as it tying to Kentucky, I guess that remains to be seen. If it does, Cal is obviously done (or at least should be).

Cal is always ahead of the curve, always.

Between Facebook and Twitter, it's pretty well "droves". Wasn't quite the same on here. I like to think that's because BGP attracts more people with higher intelligence when it comes to sports and the goings-on surrounding sports.

You need to follow more intelligent people....

I guess I just don't follow and/or not friends with a lot of the same ding dongs that a lot of you guys always talk about on here lol.