Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Yahoo Reveals Three Kentucky Players in FBI Documents

Featured Replies

That's how it works. Doesn't matter if it had nothing to do with Kentucky. You play an ineligible player, the games they played get vacated.

This goes for any school involved here, Bam was eligible when they played him. If UK had nothing to do (at least that can be proven) with the payment and didn't know about the payment and the NCAA cleared him, how can they then punish the school for playing a kid they didn't know took money? A kid that the NCAA didn't know took the money and cleared to play?

  • Replies 190
  • Views 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This goes for any school involved here, Bam was eligible when they played him. If UK had nothing to do (at least that can be proven) with the payment and didn't know about the payment and the NCAA cleared him, how can they then punish the school for playing a kid they didn't know took money? A kid that the NCAA didn't know took the money and cleared to play?

 

Same way the did it to Derrick Rose. That's the way the NCAA operates.

I just keeping thinking about how how hard the NCAA came down on Ohio State for players trading merchandise for tattoos and I just laugh. This is just the tip of the iceberg for college basketball and it’s funny how people thought tattoo-gate was a huge deal back in the day.

Cal is still having his normally scheduled press conference at 2:45.....Wonder what they'll want to talk about?

Cal is still having his normally scheduled press conference at 2:45.....Wonder what they'll want to talk about?

 

The weather. The weather is supposed to be awful by tipoff tomorrow.

Cal is still having his normally scheduled press conference at 2:45.....Wonder what they'll want to talk about?

 

I can't wait for:

 

1) Jerry Tipton's question

2) Cal's reaction to Jerry Tipton's question

He would be ineligible either way.

 

True, but, the point I am making, is, Kentucky had nothing to do with it.

True, but, the point I am making, is, Kentucky had nothing to do with it.

 

Right, but unfortunately that doesn't matter really.

Right, but unfortunately that doesn't matter really.

 

Doesn't matter as far as the punishment that would be handed down to UK, but it should matter in the perception of how this impacts Cal. It won't, because that doesn't fit the narrative, but it should.

 

I'm sure there's more here, though. It's just a matter of it all coming out. I'm just glad I don't live and die with Kentucky basketball like I had when I was a teenager. The younger me would be taking this a lot harder.

What is Carter from Duke listed for?

 

Someone bought him some food I believe.

Speaking of Final Fours being vacated.....Did I see Jared Jeffries name on that ledger?
You better hope so ;)
Isn’t this what we all feared WWW was?
Yes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.