Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Yahoo Reveals Three Kentucky Players in FBI Documents

Featured Replies

So who is Duke's WWW? They obviously have one?

 

Catch up with the rest of us. Jeff Capel. Duh.

  • Replies 190
  • Views 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Catch up with the rest of us. Jeff Capel. Duh.

 

Sorry--Work & surgery getting in the way of BGP time.:thumb:

Sorry--Work & surgery getting in the way of BGP time.:thumb:

 

That’s not a BGP thing though. Hell. I just came back to BGP a month ago. Anyone following college basketball and Duke’s new insane recruiting prowess knows that Jeff Capel is the duffle bag guy. That isn’t new news nor do I even know if BGP folks know that. Like I said, catch up.

That’s not a BGP thing though. Hell. I just came back to BGP a month ago. Anyone following college basketball and Duke’s new insane recruiting prowess knows that Jeff Capel is the duffle bag guy. That isn’t new news nor do I even know if BGP folks know that. Like I said, catch up.

 

Sounds like I'm getting there--Thanks! Hopefully these other HC's are smarter than Sean Miller, doing the negotiating himself?

Sounds like I'm getting there--Thanks! Hopefully these other HC's are smarter than Sean Miller, doing the negotiating himself?

 

I got you!!!

 

I would imagine most are but at the same time I can’t help but think that some of these coaches may have gotten way too comfortable. I still feel like this is the tip of the iceberg. We’re going to find out who was smart and who was dumb. There’s no way this Duke fan thinks that Duke is clean. How smart they have been remains to be seen.

I got you!!!

 

I would imagine most are but at the same time I can’t help but think that some of these coaches may have gotten way too comfortable. I still feel like this is the tip of the iceberg. We’re going to find out who was smart and who was dumb. There’s no way this Duke fan thinks that Duke is clean. How smart they have been remains to be seen.

 

Great point--Put me in the camp that thinks most of the top guys aren't lily white. Heck, even Xavier up here in our area does't look too clean; and they're certainly not getting the 5 stars. As one poster said, "This in one runner for one agency"; lots more possibilities out there. Hoping the boys in Lexington have been smart as well, as Cal's certainly been a marked man by Emmert & Co.

Great point--Put me in the camp that thinks most of the top guys aren't lily white. Heck, even Xavier up here in our area does't look too clean; and they're certainly not getting the 5 stars. As one poster said, "This in one runner for one agency"; lots more possibilities out there. Hoping the boys in Lexington have been smart as well, as Cal's certainly been a marked man by Emmert & Co.

 

I wouldn’t be surprised at all if UK escapes trouble. I wouldn’t be surprised if they got in trouble either. Cal has been pulling the best of the best for awhile. Legal or illegal there is a system in place for him to sustain this recruiting success. I think everyone is dirty but without proof it doesn’t matter.

So who is Duke's WWW? They obviously have one?

 

GrizzlyAdams. I've tried to tell people for years that he's good for nothing.

Rules will be changed so UK, Duke, and UNC don’t get into trouble. Pretty much already been said.

It's an absolute fact that Cal has bought a car, clothes, food, and all kinds of extras for one of his players.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

His name is Brad :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.