February 24, 20188 yr So if I read correctly the big problem, in this installment, is Bam. If the dates are correct on Noel, wasn’t this loan made after he was finished at UK? That's how it seems to me.
February 24, 20188 yr There number one goal is to make as much money as possible while providing a high quality education. They absolutely are a business. If they didn’t make money they wouldn’t be open. There's a misconception that non-profits aren't out to make money. They absolutely are. They just aren't doing it to line pockets of individuals.
February 24, 20188 yr There's a misconception that non-profits aren't out to make money. They absolutely are. They just aren't doing it to line pockets of individuals. Fair enough.
February 24, 20188 yr So Nerlins and Bam had to have known, but for real, if you’re Knox, how do you even think twice about someone buying you dinner? I’d be shocked if he even knew that was a violation.
February 24, 20188 yr So Nerlins and Bam had to have known, but for real, if you’re Knox, how do you even think twice about someone buying you dinner? I’d be shocked if he even knew that was a violation. I guess it would depend on when the dinner was bought. Once they get to school it's my understanding that the coaches go over the rules with the players.
February 24, 20188 yr So Nerlins and Bam had to have known, but for real, if you’re Knox, how do you even think twice about someone buying you dinner? I’d be shocked if he even knew that was a violation. According to the dates reported the loan to Nerlins was after he had already left UK, if that's true, then he did nothing wrong. If the Bam stuff is true then last season is probably gone for UK. I just hope no one from UK was involved with arranging payments or approving payments for him.
February 24, 20188 yr Emmert basically said the NCAA isn’t going to waste its time over lunches, so Knox is good.
February 24, 20188 yr Emmert basically said the NCAA isn’t going to waste its time over lunches, so Knox is good. I think there are too many and they just don’t have the man power.
February 24, 20188 yr From famed internet provocateur Mr. "Hoot Gibson" : John Calipari is the SGT Schultz of NCAA basketball. He knows nothing and is determined to keep it that way. The question is will UK become the third school to have NCAA tournament games vacated because of Coach Cal's professed "ignorance" of side benefits received by his recruits?
February 24, 20188 yr Okay, I could make a balance sheet full of names with dollar values assigned to them. That doesn't mean I paid them a bunch of money. I think there will have to be more proof (and there very well might be) before anything comes from this. I agree. Just this guy’s financial records don’t mean proof of anything. Its his word against their word. Knox’s father has said he didn’t remember none of this or what the guy is talking about. It’s going to take more evidence than a balance sheet.
February 25, 20188 yr Cal seems too slick to get caught approving cash payments That’s what World Wide Wes is for. :lol2:
February 25, 20188 yr That’s what World Wide Wes is for. :lol2: So who is Duke's WWW? They obviously have one?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.