Everything posted by 98NCCalum
-
Newport Central Catholic names Terry Brown head football coach
Interesting.. ?
-
Open Job: Newport Central Catholic
NCC is very lucky to have Kenny Collopy as it's head man.
-
Open Job: Newport Central Catholic
- Is Newport Central Catholic open?
Terry Brown will be the next coach.- 2025 Regional Cross Country Championships
Cooper dominated, as expected. Van Laningham is a machine. My boy missed qualifying for state by 2 people and 7 seconds. :( After 11 years of running his journey comes to an end. I never thought I’d enjoy this sport this much. The way these kids support and cheer each other on is something to see. I will miss Saturday morning meets more than I could have ever imagined.- Why is Coach Sullivan being forced out of Cooper?
BTW, is BC 21 still your license plate? ?- Why is Coach Sullivan being forced out of Cooper?
It's always the parents! ALWAYS.- Why is Coach Sullivan being forced out of Cooper?
Surely no one is naive enough to think that any of our renowned educators on a school board are going to listen to an online petition? Maybe the intent is to just raise awareness, if so, success. Sully is an awesome coach, and a great guy. As respected around here as you will find, not just by opponents, but fellow coaches. Wouldn't surprise me if they get rid of him, as people who run schools and school districts are among the most head-in-the-sand people I've ever met.- Scott Ruthsatz Denied Covington Catholic Hall of Fame
Same rules the rest of the state abides by. Just because school districts self impose a district isn’t anyone else’s fault.- Scott Ruthsatz Denied Covington Catholic Hall of Fame
What is their district?- Scott Ruthsatz Denied Covington Catholic Hall of Fame
Which tells you all you need to know about Nick.- Newport Central Catholic 41 Bishop Brossart 14
It’s adorable that little brother thought they had a legitimate chance in this one. But hey, that middle school championship though… ??? There’s fewer things on Earth more dillusional than the Alexandria Elite.- Conner 42 Simon Kenton 19
Same argument applies for sure!- Campbell County 29 Newport Central Catholic 28
Could this be any more embarrassing for Campbell County? 12x the enrollment and barely squeaking by. This should have been a running clock for the Camels.- Conner 42 Simon Kenton 19
Embarrassing loss by SK. Something has to change in Independence!- Newport Central Catholic re-brand
I'll donate more than I normally do to sponsor an athlete for the new uniforms. The rebrand is SICK!- Kentucky Hires Mark Pope
That's great for the fanatics. Not going to work with recruits. Like it or not, they don't care.- What has happened to my Frisch's Big Boy?
Frisch's food is disgusting. It has been for the last 10 years or so. Close the restaurants and just sell the tarter sauce. It's the only thing left that's still good.- Kentucky Hires Mark Pope
It's amazing how much better of a coach he has become in the last 12 hours!- EA Sports College Football
You'll be missing out.- Fairdale Coach John Hunt (and his wife) out - (JCPS clears Coach Hunt and his wife of any wrongdoing)
Well, that was quick.- Bellevue 53 Newport Central Catholic 51 (36th District Semifinal)
I remember talking to Tommy two years ago and could tell how excited he was about his young team then, I had a feeling something like this was in his future now that they're growing up.- NKY Basketball official enters Year 50 in service
Wonderful human.- Open Job: Bishop Brossart
They're still reeling from Belichick turning them down. They thought they had a real chance at him.- Open Job: Bishop Brossart
There is no way the Brossart folks have an overinflated sense of self worth. No chance. I refuse to believe it. - Is Newport Central Catholic open?