Fairdale Coach John Hunt (and his wife) out - (JCPS clears Coach Hunt and his wife of any wrongdoing)

• theguru changed the title to Fairdale Coach John Hunt (and his wife) out

If this is true, what the H are they thinking? We had this discussion when our children were in high school. I love the cold beers, but I'm not offering one to my underage children and certainly to other peoples kids. It's hard enough for teenagers to not be loud an rowdy around each other sober, then adults willingly introduce booze to them in your house? To me that's the height of insanity. We never had that opportunity but we did sneak into basements back in the day and I wouldn't want a bunch of kids like me and my friends drunk in my house. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Breds82 said:

If this is true, what the H are they thinking? We had this discussion when our children were in high school. I love the cold beers, but I'm not offering one to my underage children and certainly to other peoples kids. It's hard enough for teenagers to not be loud an rowdy around each other sober, then adults willingly introduce booze to them in your house? To me that's the height of insanity. We never had that opportunity but we did sneak into basements back in the day and I wouldn't want a bunch of kids like me and my friends drunk in my house. 

I TOO love the cold beers. With cameras/apps on every phone, and every kid with a phone, recipe for disaster.  As God as my witness, I am thankful current technology was not available back then. Admittedly, Grad parties were freakin awesome in the early 90's...HAHA!! 

• Like 2

Just now, Yall Wear High Waters said:

I TOO love the cold beers. With cameras/apps on every phone, and every kid with a phone, recipe for disaster.  As God as my witness, I am thankful current technology was not available back then. Admittedly, Grad parties were freakin awesome in the early 90's...HAHA!! 

They were awesome in the mid 80's too!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• theguru changed the title to Fairdale Coach John Hunt (and his wife) out - (JCPS clears Coach Hunt and his wife of any wrongdoing)