Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

OneAndOnly

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by OneAndOnly

  1. I was under the impression that the last realignment was a 4 year cycle. Is that not the case? I do not think another realignment will come until after the 28 season.
  2. Didn't their previous QB come from CAL as well? He should have plenty of opportunity to throw it around in that offense.
  3. Prayers for Mr. Riherd's and his family. Kentucky has always had one of the best, most user friendly sites to follow high school sports' scoreboards and stats in the country, thanks to Frank. Hopefully KHSAA will find a way to keep something very similar.
  4. Dead period is the same every year. June 25-July 9. Teams can return to practice on July 10th (which is a Friday this year)
  5. I agree that Josh Smith would be a great choice for this job. He could reenergize that program.
  6. This is a sneaky good job. Winnable district, decent facilities, and good resources. Agree that Phillip Stockdale should be the first call.
  7. I am going Atherton 28-17.
  8. This should be a great game. Two really good teams competing for the district title in what some would say is the toughest district in the state. Wofo won this one by 3 points last year on the road. I think they also get it done this year. Home field advantage will help. Wofo 42 - Scott Co 35
  9. Oldham County is much improved under the leadership of Coach Jamie Reed. However, I think they have trouble stopping Kade Goodin. I will take the Titans 42-28.
  10. This is a matchup I can't wait to see. Looking forward to this game. A lot of talent on the field. I am giving the edge to Atherton. 28-21 Ravens win
  11. I would never want to be "the guy" that follows "THE guy." Going to be super tough for whoever gets this job to replace such a legend. However, I am wishing them the best and hope they do well!
  12. Not sure how much truth but I have heard two big names floating around. Jamie Reed (former South Oldham coach) and Adrian Morton (former Ballard coach). Either one of those guys would be home-run hires for the Eagles.
  13. I have gotten to know Coach Tarter personally over the last couple of years and he is a first class coach! I am glad to see he is having success as a Head Coach. His son is a great football player as well.
  14. Coach White and the Ravens are eyeing a return to round 3. They roll big here. 42-7
  15. Doss has had a great year but I think Spencer's physicality will overpower the Dragons in this one. 28-14 Bears.
  16. We will see if the North OL can uphold the South DL. This should be a great matchup. The fact that North hasn't won in 9 years leads me to believe it is just as much a mental hurdle as it is physical.
  17. Boyle comes in at #14 in the NATION! Going to be hard for anyone in 4a to compete with them. Coach Haddix is doing a phenomenal job
  18. This is a big win for the North. An 84 point swing is not too shabby. They lost to Creek 42-0 last year.
  19. Supposedly the job was offered to Josh Jaggers. Has anyone else heard this? No official word from the school as of yet....
  20. Word on the street is underage drinking at their house during a Super Bowl party.
  21. Any names being mentioned for this job? Some nice young talent returning it seems like.
  22. Per Coach Clark’s Twitter, he has resigned from Head Coach at Hopkinsville.
  23. There is absolutely no way that Coach James would leave FC for Pulaski. FC seems like a much better job and he has a ton of talent coming back for 2024.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.