Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spencer County at Doss Predictions/Updates

Who Wins? 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 11/08/2024 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Doss has a home playoff matchup this week against Spencer County. Pretty impressive for a team that won only 2 games last season.

Doss(7-3) is coming off a 28 to 8 win over Fairdale. They enter the playoffs with a 7 and 3 record.

Spencer County(7-3) is coming off a 42 to 7 win over Nelson County. They enter the playoffs with a 7 and 3 record.

This game is a good first round match up of two (7-3) teams. I think this will be a very close game and I will take the Doss Dragons to win by 3 at home.

Fighting Marksburys take care of bidness.

Spencer Co. by 20+ in this one.  Good improvement for Doss this year.  Hopefully they can keep that momentum going next season.

I am going to roll with the Dragons. Definitely an improved team! I see them loading the box and giving Spencer some issues on the offensive side of the ball! I see this one being a defensive battle! 

Doss has had a great year but I think Spencer's physicality will overpower the Dragons in this one. 28-14 Bears.

Doss is much improved and I think they could a program that makes some noise in the future. That being said I love what Coach Marksbury does at Spencer County and I think his Bears win 28-7.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.