Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Collins at Oldham County Predictions/Updates

Titans vs. Colonels 6 members have voted

  1. 1. Pick a side...

    • Collins
      50%
    • Oldham County
      50%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/12/2025 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

?  vs.   OC

Collins Titans (3-0) | Oldham County Colonels (3-0)

? ’Potential Shootout On Deck In Buckner's Battle Of Unbeatens’

? | The Titans have been pouring it on the opposition, scoring 40+ in all three games and beating their opponents by an average score of 44-7. Kade Goodin continues to impress, piling up five more touchdowns last week against Shelby County. The pass defense has also been a strength, allowing just 40 yards per game through the air.

OC | The Colonels have been stingy against the run, but were vulnerable against the pass against North Oldham, exposing a possible weakness to be exploited by Goodin. Offensively, OC has thrived on the ground, riding the run game to victory over the Mustangs with just shy of 400 yards.

Common Opponent | The Titans and Colonels have thrashed Shelby County by matching 43-0 scores.

Series History ?: Collins leads 4-3 all-time. Oldham County won last year, 35-28, on the legs of Jayden Corum and his career night (320 rushing yards). Goodin did his thing in defeat, accounting for 431 yards of offense and all four Titan touchdowns. 

I expect a very high scoring affair. I like Collins to get it done 49-42 in a shoot out.

Oldham County is much improved under the leadership of Coach Jamie Reed. However, I think they have trouble stopping Kade Goodin. I will take the Titans 42-28.

I’ll take OC in a close game, somehow someway, 45-42. 

  • Author
2 hours ago, BBN_34 said:

I expect a very high scoring affair. I like Collins to get it done 49-42 in a shoot out.

 

2 hours ago, OneAndOnly said:

Oldham County is much improved under the leadership of Coach Jamie Reed. However, I think they have trouble stopping Kade Goodin. I will take the Titans 42-28.

 

2 hours ago, FootballBobcat said:

I’ll take OC in a close game, somehow someway, 45-42. 

A lot of points seems predictable.

OC likes to run, and Spencer County was able to do that against Collins. The Titans like to sling it around, and Colin Daniels found a lot of room to throw against OC.

This should be one of the more entertaining games to follow this week.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.