Everything posted by OneAndOnly
-
2027-2028 Football Realignment
I was under the impression that the last realignment was a 4 year cycle. Is that not the case? I do not think another realignment will come until after the 28 season.
-
Former CAL QB now at North Oldham
Didn't their previous QB come from CAL as well? He should have plenty of opportunity to throw it around in that offense.
-
Frank Riherd steps away from KHSAA scoreboard to due to health
Prayers for Mr. Riherd's and his family. Kentucky has always had one of the best, most user friendly sites to follow high school sports' scoreboards and stats in the country, thanks to Frank. Hopefully KHSAA will find a way to keep something very similar.
-
Dead Period 2026
Dead period is the same every year. June 25-July 9. Teams can return to practice on July 10th (which is a Friday this year)
-
Open Job: Frankfort
I agree that Josh Smith would be a great choice for this job. He could reenergize that program.
-
Open Job: Montgomery County
This is a sneaky good job. Winnable district, decent facilities, and good resources. Agree that Phillip Stockdale should be the first call.
-
Atherton 49 Bowling Green 21
I am going Atherton 28-17.
-
Woodford County 57 Scott County 50
This should be a great game. Two really good teams competing for the district title in what some would say is the toughest district in the state. Wofo won this one by 3 points last year on the road. I think they also get it done this year. Home field advantage will help. Wofo 42 - Scott Co 35
-
Collins at Oldham County Predictions/Updates
Oldham County is much improved under the leadership of Coach Jamie Reed. However, I think they have trouble stopping Kade Goodin. I will take the Titans 42-28.
-
Manual at Atherton Predictions/Upates
This is a matchup I can't wait to see. Looking forward to this game. A lot of talent on the field. I am giving the edge to Atherton. 28-21 Ravens win
-
Open Job: Belfry
I would never want to be "the guy" that follows "THE guy." Going to be super tough for whoever gets this job to replace such a legend. However, I am wishing them the best and hope they do well!
-
Open Job: Eastern
Not sure how much truth but I have heard two big names floating around. Jamie Reed (former South Oldham coach) and Adrian Morton (former Ballard coach). Either one of those guys would be home-run hires for the Eagles.
-
Bracken County Hires Steven Tarter
I have gotten to know Coach Tarter personally over the last couple of years and he is a first class coach! I am glad to see he is having success as a Head Coach. His son is a great football player as well.
-
Seneca at Atherton Predictions/Updates
Coach White and the Ravens are eyeing a return to round 3. They roll big here. 42-7
-
Spencer County at Doss Predictions/Updates
Doss has had a great year but I think Spencer's physicality will overpower the Dragons in this one. 28-14 Bears.
-
Jeffersontown at Louisville Holy Cross Predictions/Updates
Holy Cross 28-12
-
North Oldham at South Oldham Predictions/Updates
We will see if the North OL can uphold the South DL. This should be a great matchup. The fact that North hasn't won in 9 years leads me to believe it is just as much a mental hurdle as it is physical.
-
BluegrassPreps.com Class 4A Football Rankings 9/9
Boyle comes in at #14 in the NATION! Going to be hard for anyone in 4a to compete with them. Coach Haddix is doing a phenomenal job
-
North Oldham 54 Tates Creek 12
This is a big win for the North. An 84 point swing is not too shabby. They lost to Creek 42-0 last year.
-
Open Job: Shelby County
Supposedly the job was offered to Josh Jaggers. Has anyone else heard this? No official word from the school as of yet....
-
Fairdale Coach John Hunt (and his wife) out - (JCPS clears Coach Hunt and his wife of any wrongdoing)
Word on the street is underage drinking at their house during a Super Bowl party.
-
Artificial Intelligence Creates 5A Districts
This actually makes a lot of sense.
-
Open Job: Shelby County
Any names being mentioned for this job? Some nice young talent returning it seems like.
-
Open Job: Hopkinsville
-
Open Job: Pulaski County
There is absolutely no way that Coach James would leave FC for Pulaski. FC seems like a much better job and he has a ton of talent coming back for 2024.