Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Manual at Atherton Predictions/Upates

Manual at Atherton 55 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/12/2025 at 10:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Manual (2-1) will make the short trip to Atherton (3-0) this Friday for an interesting Week 4 matchup.

Atherton has dominated their early competition, winning their three games by an average score of 40-3. The Crimsons have played an obviously more difficult schedule, with their only loss coming at the hands of a good South Warren team. 

Can Atherton stay undefeated, or will Manual's tough schedule help the Crimsons prevail?

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Atherton is on a roll. I know it is early but they are firing early and I don't think the A-Train is anywhere close to hitting their peak. 

Atherton: 28

Manual: 21

Will this game be streamed anywhere?  Thx in advance!

Consider me on board with Atherton as well. I'll say 35-28 Ravens. 

I'm sold on the Atherton defense and that might be all they need. I'm not sure the Atherton offense is great. This should be competitive low scoring game. I'll go with Manual in a close one. This one could come down to turnovers.

Saw someone on X said the Atherton/Mercer game was suspended will 11:00 minutes left in 2Q and Atherton had already scored 28 pts so that game was going to be a 1st half running clock game.

I’d say there will come a time when Atherton will wish they faced better competition  this season. 
And Manual is one of the few exceptions. 

This game is in our contest.

On 9/8/2025 at 1:54 PM, Tigerpride94 said:

I'm sold on the Atherton defense and that might be all they need. I'm not sure the Atherton offense is great. This should be competitive low scoring game. I'll go with Manual in a close one. This one could come down to turnovers.

The back and forth between this well hyped Atherton defense and Gerian Traynor behind that mammoth Manual offensive line is the biggest selling point for this game, imo. I think Manual has to get others involved to take some of the heat off of Traynor.

Any word on streaming for this game?

This is a matchup I can't wait to see. Looking forward to this game. A lot of talent on the field. I am giving the edge to Atherton. 28-21 Ravens win

From a historical standpoint it feels very weird to say Atherton has a legit shot to win this. I still can’t give them the edge but I think it will be a great game. I’ll go Manual 26-20.

48 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

 

He’s a great, young coach.  He was the head coach for my son’s 7th grade KY Future Stars team back in 2019.  All the kids loved playing for him.  He had just been named the head coach at Atherton just a month prior & you just knew he was going to have a big impact on that program.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.