Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Central Catholic re-brand

Featured Replies

As part of the continued commitment to ensuring Newport Central Catholic High School’s success and future and before new construction begins, the school has decided to rebrand their logos. 

  1. 20231019_NCC_Concepts_DewhausSmall.pdf
     
  2. 20231019_NCC_Concepts_DewhausSmall.pdf

20231019_NCC_Concepts_DewhausSmall.pdf

  1. 20231019_NCC_Concepts_DewhausSmall.pdf
  2.  
  3. 20231019_NCC_Concepts_DewhausSmall.pdf
     
  4.  
  5. 20231019_NCC_Concepts_DewhausSmall.pdf
  6.  
  7. 20231019_NCC_Concepts_DewhausSmall.pdf

  8.  

I'm a fan of the new uni's and helmet design.  

8 minutes ago, BubbyKY said:

I'm a fan of the new uni's and helmet design.  

Same, but I didn't attend NCC.

1 hour ago, BubbyKY said:

I'm a fan of the new uni's and helmet design.  

Me too.  Very cool!

3 hours ago, No Hiding Here....BC 21 said:

That should have a nice price tag to it with all new uniforms for every sport.

They are asking every student athlete to raise $400 for the cost of new uniforms. 

I'll donate more than I normally do to sponsor an athlete for the new uniforms. The rebrand is SICK! 

5 hours ago, InsideSlant said:

As part of the continued commitment to ensuring Newport Central Catholic High School’s success and future and before new construction begins, the school has decided to rebrand their logos. 

  1. 20231019_NCC_Concepts_DewhausSmall.pdf
     
  2. 20231019_NCC_Concepts_DewhausSmall.pdf

20231019_NCC_Concepts_DewhausSmall.pdf

  1. 20231019_NCC_Concepts_DewhausSmall.pdf
  2.  
  3. 20231019_NCC_Concepts_DewhausSmall.pdf
     
  4.  
  5. 20231019_NCC_Concepts_DewhausSmall.pdf
  6.  
  7. 20231019_NCC_Concepts_DewhausSmall.pdf
  8.  
     

I love every one of these. Nicely done NCC!!

  • Author

Additional photos and the new field design looks to continue the horse racing diamond design. As well as the horse logo on one side of the helmet and the NC on the other side.

IMG_8859.jpeg

IMG_8856.jpeg

IMG_8857.jpeg

IMG_8858.jpeg

This is worlds better than the hackjob rebrand we paid for at CCH about a decade back. Unfortunate for us they've stuck we the C+ and the weird squinty colonel, aka Lieutenant Colonel Blindy McBurnside. Fortunate for NCC they were intelligent enough to use a different design firm for their rebrand.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.