Everything posted by bluebirdwatcher
-
Highlands 55 Campbell County 14
I saw a post on one of the community FB pages complaining anonymously about the lacking of kneeling last night, and in one of the comments under that post, someone reported that the injured player from last night was ok. I couldn't find the post to screenshot the comment. edit: grammar
-
Saint Xavier 75 Covington Catholic 61 (KHSAA Sweet 16®)
Got hurt diving for a ball-never returned.
-
Saint Xavier 75 Covington Catholic 61 (KHSAA Sweet 16®)
My understanding is that it is techincally not allowed, but no one enforces it.
-
Home schooled athletes
A true homeschooler must be enrolled in a homeschool program and they have academic requirements and a curriculum to follow in order to pass, etc. From experience (a family member was homeschooled as a child in order to advance in a non traditional sport), there were attendance logs as well. I think it was a certain amount of hours per week that had to logged.
-
2026 Highlands Bluebirds
It is three lifts: bench, squat, and the third escapes me...
-
Ryle 64 Lloyd Memorial 37 (9th Region Semifinals)
Wow, I thought this score would've been much closer.
-
Beechwood 69 Highlands 61
Great win for the Tigers! Topmiller is LEGIT.
-
Covington Holy Cross 63 Newport Central Catholic 60
2+2=5, right?
-
Covington Holy Cross 63 Newport Central Catholic 60
I have nothing against the kid at all-was merely asking since other posters brought him up.
-
Covington Holy Cross 63 Newport Central Catholic 60
I agree with you. I have a family member on NewCath so I have seen several games. It is interesting to see how well they have played this second half and without three seniors.
-
Covington Holy Cross 63 Newport Central Catholic 60
Did he even get meaningful Varsity minutes before leaving? The few games I saw NewCath play before he left, he barely saw the court.
-
Newport Central Catholic 67 Dayton 52
Anyone have the scoop about the exchange of words between the ref and Dayton’s head coach after the game? I heard there was an exchange but zero details given.
-
Beechwood 58 Newport Central Catholic 55
Sandfoss and Bivens are both out injured and unlikely to return for the remainder of the season.
-
Beechwood 58 Newport Central Catholic 55
I saw the first meeting in person. NCC came out very flat with lots of mistakes and missed shots. There is room for improvement score and game quality wise, but I think Beechwood wins the rematch.
-
Newport 87 Conner 86
I like Conner in this match up.
-
Lloyd Memorial 69 Highlands 68
Agreed.
-
Newport Central Catholic names Terry Brown head football coach
I said earlier in this thread I didn’t see this actually happening. Very glad it did. Awesome hire.
-
Newport Central Catholic 62 Newport 59
Wow. Sounds like it was a good game. Congrats to the Breds!
-
Covington Catholic 78 Trinity 51
What happened?
-
2026 Bellevue Tigers
No suggestions because I wouldn't even know where to start, but it would seem to me that it would need to start with a culture shift that requires the Principal, AD, Head Coach, and school board to be involved with.
-
Beechwood 65 Newport Central Catholic 34
No. I asked what was going on with NCC since several NCC parents who attended multiple summer session games said they looked really good. But thanks for chiming in.
-
Beechwood 65 Newport Central Catholic 34
I am aware Beechwood is the more talented team.
-
Beechwood 65 Newport Central Catholic 34
What changed? I heard they had a really good summer ball season in June.
-
Open Job: Newport Central Catholic
TB is a great human. He would be a great hire for NCC; just think he has too good of a thing going at CovCath. I am not sure NCC can match what he has at CovCath.
-
Open Job: Newport Central Catholic
I would be surprised if TB left CovCath.