Yahoo Reveals Three Kentucky Players in FBI Documents

LRCW

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Bam didn't really receive anything. Maybe Andy Miller hates Calipari so he added his name on there to implicate Cal/Kentucky too.

:sssh:

What if Bam simply says, “I didn’t receive anything and have no idea why this guy has my name on his records.”

Now, he’d probably be lying but how could it be proven that he received anything, unless the agent audio taped conversations, which I doubt.

As a friend once told me, sometimes it’s best to take the defensive philosophy of the three D’s: DENIAL, DENIAL, DENIAL.

Lol.

What if Bam simply says, “I didn’t receive anything and have no idea why this guy has my name on his records.”

Now, he’s probably be lying but how could it be proven that he received anything, unless the agent audio taped conversations, which I doubt.

I'm sure he took the money.

But I don't know why any player on that list couldn't do that. But, we also aren't talking about something illegal in regards to the law. So does the NCAA care about the burden of proof?

I'm sure he took the money.

But I don't know why any player on that list couldn't do that. But, we also aren't talking about something illegal in regards to the law. So does the NCAA care about the burden of proof?

I admit I’m a little hazy on this subject. Are these allegations between Bam and this agent while he was still playing high school basketball? If so, how would that affect Kentucky?

I admit I’m a little hazy on this subject. Are these allegations between Bam and this agent while he was still playing high school basketball? If so, how would that affect Kentucky?

Yes, the balance sheet date was 12/31/15, so he was still in HS. It impacts Kentucky in that they'd have played an ineligible player.

Bam was paid to go to N.C. St. They are an Adidas school. Kentucky had nothing to do with it.

Yes, the balance sheet date was 12/31/15, so he was still in HS. It impacts Kentucky in that they'd have played an ineligible player.

So basically Kentucky would have unknowingly played an ineligible player but they could still be penalized. That seems pretty severe for Kentucky but I guess that’s how it works.

If if I pick up a hitchhiker that unknowingly to me has just robbed a store does that make me guilty as an assessory to the crime?

So basically Kentucky would have unknowingly played an eligible player but they could still be penalized. That seems pretty severe for Kentucky but I guess that’s how it works.

If if I pick up a hitchhiker that unknowingly to me has just robbed a store does that make me guilty as an assessory to the crime?

That's how it works. Doesn't matter if it had nothing to do with Kentucky. You play an ineligible player, the games they played get vacated.