Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Yahoo Reveals Three Kentucky Players in FBI Documents

Featured Replies

You need to follow more intelligent people....

 

I guess I'm the only one who searches Twitter at all to see what opinions other people have out there.

  • Replies 190
  • Views 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess I'm the only one who searches Twitter at all to see what opinions other people have out there.

 

Oh for sure. Why in the world would you want to do that? lol

Maybe Bam didn't really receive anything. Maybe Andy Miller hates Calipari so he added his name on there to implicate Cal/Kentucky too.

 

:sssh:

 

What if Bam simply says, “I didn’t receive anything and have no idea why this guy has my name on his records.”

 

Now, he’d probably be lying but how could it be proven that he received anything, unless the agent audio taped conversations, which I doubt.

 

As a friend once told me, sometimes it’s best to take the defensive philosophy of the three D’s: DENIAL, DENIAL, DENIAL.

Lol.

What if Bam simply says, “I didn’t receive anything and have no idea why this guy has my name on his records.”

 

Now, he’s probably be lying but how could it be proven that he received anything, unless the agent audio taped conversations, which I doubt.

 

I'm sure he took the money.

 

But I don't know why any player on that list couldn't do that. But, we also aren't talking about something illegal in regards to the law. So does the NCAA care about the burden of proof?

I'm sure he took the money.

 

But I don't know why any player on that list couldn't do that. But, we also aren't talking about something illegal in regards to the law. So does the NCAA care about the burden of proof?

 

I admit I’m a little hazy on this subject. Are these allegations between Bam and this agent while he was still playing high school basketball? If so, how would that affect Kentucky?

Chester is on the phone with KSR right now. Even if you hate KSR, you need to listen to that. :lol2::lol2:

I admit I’m a little hazy on this subject. Are these allegations between Bam and this agent while he was still playing high school basketball? If so, how would that affect Kentucky?

 

Yes, the balance sheet date was 12/31/15, so he was still in HS. It impacts Kentucky in that they'd have played an ineligible player.

I admit I’m a little hazy on this subject. Are these allegations between Bam and this agent while he was still playing high school basketball? If so, how would that affect Kentucky?

 

Bam was paid to go to N.C. St. They are an Adidas school. Kentucky had nothing to do with it.

Bam was paid to go to N.C. St. They are an Adidas school. Kentucky had nothing to do with it.

 

He would be ineligible either way.

Chester is on the phone with KSR right now. Even if you hate KSR, you need to listen to that. :lol2::lol2:

 

Guy is a clown but he's funny.

Breaking news: Cal denies any involvement.

Yes, the balance sheet date was 12/31/15, so he was still in HS. It impacts Kentucky in that they'd have played an ineligible player.

So basically Kentucky would have unknowingly played an ineligible player but they could still be penalized. That seems pretty severe for Kentucky but I guess that’s how it works.

 

If if I pick up a hitchhiker that unknowingly to me has just robbed a store does that make me guilty as an assessory to the crime?

So basically Kentucky would have unknowingly played an eligible player but they could still be penalized. That seems pretty severe for Kentucky but I guess that’s how it works.

 

If if I pick up a hitchhiker that unknowingly to me has just robbed a store does that make me guilty as an assessory to the crime?

 

That's how it works. Doesn't matter if it had nothing to do with Kentucky. You play an ineligible player, the games they played get vacated.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.