Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Yahoo Reveals Three Kentucky Players in FBI Documents

Featured Replies

Maybe Bam didn't really receive anything. Maybe Andy Miller hates Calipari so he added his name on there to implicate Cal/Kentucky too.

 

:sssh:

  • Replies 190
  • Views 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m thinking this is just the tip of the iceberg.

If what I'm reading here, I think Knox is okay as long as he donates what his meal was to charity:

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]65647[/ATTACH]

 

Knox walks into Calipari's Office and Cal says, "Sit your butt down. Call your dad. You guys are making a donation to Samartan's Feet". Receipt forward.

 

Knox is good. But I could be way wrong lol.

You are assuming that is still Cal’s office.

 

If this all trie his list of Vacated Final Fours is about to grow.

You are assuming that is still Cal’s office.

 

If this all trie his list of Vacated Final Fours is about to grow.

 

What are you talking about? Nothing that has come out has implicated anyone at Kentucky that participated in a Final Four.

I’m thinking this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Most likely, but this isn’t close to the bombshell they were saying it would be IMO.

If the only evidence of these payments is an entry in Miller’s ledger, is that really proof of anything? At least that could be used by the NCAA? I mean I believe it happened but what if the a player says “never happened”? It’s a he said he said right?

What are you talking about? Nothing that has come out has implicated anyone at Kentucky that participated in a Final Four.
Yet...
Most likely, but this isn’t close to the bombshell they were saying it would be IMO.

Seriously? Hundreds of thousands of dollars in payments??

 

This is far far worse than some strippers.

Yet...

 

But you said "If this is all true". If what has come out is all true, no Final Fours are impacted, so your statement was completely false.

 

Is there more? I'd venture there is (related to everyone, including UK), but we have no way of knowing that right now.

Seriously? Hundreds of thousands of dollars in payments??

 

This is far far worse than some strippers.

 

I'd agree paying players is worse, however in order to tie any of it to the actual schools, there has to be cooperation with the NCAA. Maybe that happens, but I'm not counting on it.

You are assuming that is still Cal’s office.

 

If this all trie his list of Vacated Final Fours is about to grow.

 

Assuming it's Cal's Office? What are you talking about?

 

If he called up Knox today...Cal isn't in his office?

Coaches/Schools have to be tied to this to make it worse than Louisville's Stripper Situation, in my opinion.

Coaches/Schools have to be tied to this to make it worse than Louisville's Stripper Situation, in my opinion.

 

The most damning piece of information in the article is the part about meeting with Tom Izzo and Villanova coaches IMO....

You are assuming that is still Cal’s office.

 

If this all trie his list of Vacated Final Fours is about to grow.

 

Speaking of Final Fours being vacated.....Did I see Jared Jeffries name on that ledger?

I’m thinking this is just the tip of the iceberg.

 

Same.

 

 

I also think the droves of UK fans calling this "not a big deal" on social media are:

 

A) Incorrect.

B) Either in denial, or just trying to put on a brave face while they're actually pooping their pants over how nervous they are that this gets tied back to UK.

C) Hilariously hypocritical because at the slightest sign of any wrongdoing at UofL, they were calling for Pitino's head and to yank the championship banner.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.