Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LaVar Ball

Featured Replies

Never heard of his kids until he opened his mouth.

 

I knew of Lonzo, never heard of LiAngelo and only heard of LaMelo because of his 92 point game. IMO the 2 younger ones don't have the wow factor but what do I know

  • Replies 338
  • Views 71.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today he ripped his boys' HS coach.

 

What did he say about their HS coach?

Now he's claiming that NONE of the players in the NBA are as good as his sons.

 

I don't know anything about Lonzo. He may be a good kid...he may be a tool. I don't know. But I almost wish he gets embarrassed every single time out, just to shut his dad up. And I'm thinking that most of the guys he'll get matched up against will too.

I don't know anything about Lonzo. He may be a good kid...he may be a tool. I don't know. But I almost wish he gets embarrassed every single time out, just to shut his dad up. And I'm thinking that most of the guys he'll get matched up against will too.

 

Unfortunately, there are 2 more left. One will be at UCLA next year, the other is only a freshman in HS

Unfortunately, there are 2 more left. One will be at UCLA next year, the other is only a freshman in HS

 

Yeah, I know about them too. I was just thinking that if Kyrie, Curry, Westbrook, Wall, Harden, etc. consistently schooled Lonzo on a nightly basis, it'd be some good karma. And maybe, just maybe, it'd shut dad up a little bit. (I know...it's doubtful. But, a guy's got to dream.)

Yeah, I know about them too. I was just thinking that if Kyrie, Curry, Westbrook, Wall, Harden, etc. consistently schooled Lonzo on a nightly basis, it'd be some good karma. And maybe, just maybe, it'd shut dad up a little bit. (I know...it's doubtful. But, a guy's got to dream.)

 

Lol or Lebron can shut him up and I'd be happy

Lol or Lebron can shut him up and I'd be happy

 

Oh, I think Lebron's already planning on that first meeting. :lol2:

I know that I'm alone here, but having listened to his interviews and explaining his inflammatory comments...I kind of like him.

Which happens first?

 

LaMelo makes an appearance in UCLA's starting line up

 

OR

 

Lonzo makes an appearance on Keeping Up With The Kardashians

Son has great ability, but if I was a GM in the NBA I would steer clear of drafting him just because of his father. You know is will be nothing but headaches and trouble when it comes contract time. Count me as one who is willing to pass on really good talent when they come with baggage. Just my opinion.

Son has great ability, but if I was a GM in the NBA I would steer clear of drafting him just because of his father. You know is will be nothing but headaches and trouble when it comes contract time. Count me as one who is willing to pass on really good talent when they come with baggage. Just my opinion.

 

If the kid is a good one then every GM will draft him if available and it fills their need. The dad will have no effect on draft-ability. I think college coaches might shy away from him but both of his kids have already committed to UCLA.

Lonzo can play, and he's going to make good $ in the league; however I think this is only going to make things harder on his younger kids

IMO Lavar is swinging for the fences now with Lonzo's potential deal and trying to package the other kids, before they are found out...just in case they aren't as good as he says.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.