LaVar Ball

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now he's claiming that NONE of the players in the NBA are as good as his sons.

I don't know anything about Lonzo. He may be a good kid...he may be a tool. I don't know. But I almost wish he gets embarrassed every single time out, just to shut his dad up. And I'm thinking that most of the guys he'll get matched up against will too.

I don't know anything about Lonzo. He may be a good kid...he may be a tool. I don't know. But I almost wish he gets embarrassed every single time out, just to shut his dad up. And I'm thinking that most of the guys he'll get matched up against will too.

Unfortunately, there are 2 more left. One will be at UCLA next year, the other is only a freshman in HS

Unfortunately, there are 2 more left. One will be at UCLA next year, the other is only a freshman in HS

Yeah, I know about them too. I was just thinking that if Kyrie, Curry, Westbrook, Wall, Harden, etc. consistently schooled Lonzo on a nightly basis, it'd be some good karma. And maybe, just maybe, it'd shut dad up a little bit. (I know...it's doubtful. But, a guy's got to dream.)

Yeah, I know about them too. I was just thinking that if Kyrie, Curry, Westbrook, Wall, Harden, etc. consistently schooled Lonzo on a nightly basis, it'd be some good karma. And maybe, just maybe, it'd shut dad up a little bit. (I know...it's doubtful. But, a guy's got to dream.)

Lol or Lebron can shut him up and I'd be happy

Son has great ability, but if I was a GM in the NBA I would steer clear of drafting him just because of his father. You know is will be nothing but headaches and trouble when it comes contract time. Count me as one who is willing to pass on really good talent when they come with baggage. Just my opinion.

Son has great ability, but if I was a GM in the NBA I would steer clear of drafting him just because of his father. You know is will be nothing but headaches and trouble when it comes contract time. Count me as one who is willing to pass on really good talent when they come with baggage. Just my opinion.

If the kid is a good one then every GM will draft him if available and it fills their need. The dad will have no effect on draft-ability. I think college coaches might shy away from him but both of his kids have already committed to UCLA.