Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LaVar Ball

Featured Replies

I am sick of Lavar Ball and his act, but my goodness I didn't think his comment was sexual in nature at all. The reporter asked him if she could switch gears and he replied you can switch gears with me at any time. Good grief. Perhaps her mind was in the gutter to begin with.

 

He knew what he was saying and has to be smarter than that.

  • Replies 338
  • Views 71.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He knew what he was saying and has to be smarter than that.

 

That made me laugh. The “smarter part”, he has pushed the limit many times.

 

I wish he would disappear. I think his son could be a good NBA player.

I am sick of Lavar Ball and his act, but my goodness I didn't think his comment was sexual in nature at all. The reporter asked him if she could switch gears and he replied you can switch gears with me at any time. Good grief. Perhaps her mind was in the gutter to begin with.

 

I’m with you. Although I’m no fan of Lavar Ball, I take his remark to her to be cheeky, but not sexual or harassing. Our PC is to the point of ridiculous.

I am sick of Lavar Ball and his act, but my goodness I didn't think his comment was sexual in nature at all. The reporter asked him if she could switch gears and he replied you can switch gears with me at any time. Good grief. Perhaps her mind was in the gutter to begin with.

 

I totally thought it was sexual in nature and nothing can convince me that it wasn’t.

I’m with you. Although I’m no fan of Lavar Ball, I take his remark to her to be cheeky, but not sexual or harassing. Our PC is to the point of ridiculous.

 

Would you feel the same way if he said it to your wife? I'd say not.

I totally thought it was sexual in nature and nothing can convince me that it wasn’t.

 

That’s because it was. We got a glimpse of LeVar outside of b-ball.

Would you feel the same way if he said it to your wife? I'd say not.

 

Or daughter. I just think it is over the top PC.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.