LaVar Ball

I am sick of Lavar Ball and his act, but my goodness I didn't think his comment was sexual in nature at all. The reporter asked him if she could switch gears and he replied you can switch gears with me at any time. Good grief. Perhaps her mind was in the gutter to begin with.

He knew what he was saying and has to be smarter than that.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He knew what he was saying and has to be smarter than that.

That made me laugh. The “smarter part”, he has pushed the limit many times.

I wish he would disappear. I think his son could be a good NBA player.

I am sick of Lavar Ball and his act, but my goodness I didn't think his comment was sexual in nature at all. The reporter asked him if she could switch gears and he replied you can switch gears with me at any time. Good grief. Perhaps her mind was in the gutter to begin with.

I’m with you. Although I’m no fan of Lavar Ball, I take his remark to her to be cheeky, but not sexual or harassing. Our PC is to the point of ridiculous.

I totally thought it was sexual in nature and nothing can convince me that it wasn’t.

I’m with you. Although I’m no fan of Lavar Ball, I take his remark to her to be cheeky, but not sexual or harassing. Our PC is to the point of ridiculous.

Would you feel the same way if he said it to your wife? I'd say not.