Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LaVar Ball

Featured Replies

To the shoe guys on here....Are they as awful looking to you guys as they are to me?

  • Replies 338
  • Views 71.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To the shoe guys on here....Are they as awful looking to you guys as they are to me?

 

No. If they were priced closer to a typical debut signature, they look to be worth it. Hard telling what quality material they're made of though.

 

I think they nailed the "ZO" logo, with or without Crying Jordan.

 

Adidas may take issue with the use of the "boost" on the outsole. A lawsuit wouldn't shock me.

No. If they were priced closer to a typical debut signature, they look to be worth it. Hard telling what quality material they're made of though.

 

I think they nailed the "ZO" logo, with or without Crying Jordan.

 

Adidas may take issue with the use of the "boost" on the outsole. A lawsuit wouldn't shock me.

 

Ohio State Football Coach Puts LaVar Ball on Blast For Stealing His Logo | Total Pro Sports

They are knock off Kobe's for 2.5x the price.

They are knock off Kobe's for 2.5x the price.

 

I couldn't tell you anybody's shoes besides a pair of Jordan's or Penny's and I thought they looked exactly like a pair of shoes that would be Kobes.

Their first shoe is actually $495. Just announced today

 

Yeah, I was thinking about the $220 sandals hah.

Remember folks NO REFUNDS NO EXCHANGES

 

Lavar is going to take all of this pre-sale money and keep it, nobody is getting these shoes in November. Lavar will say, "I said up front NO REFUNDS, I can't help it if people trusted me."

Remember folks NO REFUNDS NO EXCHANGES

 

Lavar is going to take all of this pre-sale money and keep it, nobody is getting these shoes in November. Lavar will say, "I said up front NO REFUNDS, I can't help it if people trusted me."

 

As soon as I saw the ship date as November I said they would never ship.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.