LaVar Ball

He'll cash in, but not to the degree he'd like to believe.

He has made himself relevant. Either for better or worse, but we are typing about him. Any news is good news. He will profit from the stupid things he has done. Is he really that clueless to think he will get the big bucks or do you think he is posting high figures in order to get anything?

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think LaVar wants to be reality show star on the back of his children. The chances of the other two being as good as Lonzo is slim, and he knows that. And while I think Lonzo will be great in the NBA, that is yet to be determined.

As I said a couple weeks ago, the NBA will close off any contact his dad wants to have and be the dividing force.

I'll give him credit, he personally has raised Lonzo's profile nation wide. I think that will transfer straight into shoe money. Lonzo is probably coast to coast the best known freshman coming into the draft now. Before his dad basketball people knew Lonzo, but many others did.

I'll give him credit, he personally has raised Lonzo's profile nation wide. I think that will transfer straight into shoe money. Lonzo is probably coast to coast the best known freshman coming into the draft now. Before his dad basketball people knew Lonzo, but many others did.

Agreed. Their brand is set. That's all he wanted. Mission accomplished.

I think LaVar wants to be reality show star on the back of his children. The chances of the other two being as good as Lonzo is slim, and he knows that. And while I think Lonzo will be great in the NBA, that is yet to be determined.

As I said a couple weeks ago, the NBA will close off any contact his dad wants to have and be the dividing force.

they are doing a reality show on the family so the baffoon got what he wanted. Fame.