Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LaVar Ball

Featured Replies

He'll cash in, but not to the degree he'd like to believe.

 

He has made himself relevant. Either for better or worse, but we are typing about him. Any news is good news. He will profit from the stupid things he has done. Is he really that clueless to think he will get the big bucks or do you think he is posting high figures in order to get anything?

  • Replies 338
  • Views 71.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What Jim said. They will get about what they would get if Lavar had been a mute.

 

Agreed. I don't think he is going to get them any more money than they could have gotten themselves.

I think LaVar wants to be reality show star on the back of his children. The chances of the other two being as good as Lonzo is slim, and he knows that. And while I think Lonzo will be great in the NBA, that is yet to be determined.

 

As I said a couple weeks ago, the NBA will close off any contact his dad wants to have and be the dividing force.

So in your opinion do you think he won't cash in on his sons?

 

If it's true the sons already have $100K rides, I'd say he's already cashed in somewhere. He didn't make that money selling $60 t shirts.

If it's true the sons already have $100K rides, I'd say he's already cashed in somewhere. He didn't make that money selling $60 t shirts.

 

He is training kids in basketball for 10K a kid.

He is training kids in basketball for 10K a kid.

 

Well there you go, I hadn't heard that.

 

Seems like crazy money for that service, but maybe it's not. You sending Baby J out for the summer...:lol2:

I'll give him credit, he personally has raised Lonzo's profile nation wide. I think that will transfer straight into shoe money. Lonzo is probably coast to coast the best known freshman coming into the draft now. Before his dad basketball people knew Lonzo, but many others did.

Well there you go, I hadn't heard that.

 

Seems like crazy money for that service, but maybe it's not. You sending Baby J out for the summer...:lol2:

 

:lol2:

 

Nah. He's having surgery. A doctor is getting our 10K. :lol2:

I'll give him credit, he personally has raised Lonzo's profile nation wide. I think that will transfer straight into shoe money. Lonzo is probably coast to coast the best known freshman coming into the draft now. Before his dad basketball people knew Lonzo, but many others did.

 

Agreed. Their brand is set. That's all he wanted. Mission accomplished.

:lol2:

 

Nah. He's having surgery. A doctor is getting our 10K. :lol2:

 

Hope it all goes well and he's up and going soon.

:lol2:

 

Nah. He's having surgery. A doctor is getting our 410K. :lol2:

 

 

Surgery? A doctor is getting more than $10K So I fixed your quote for you . LOL

Surgery? A doctor is getting more than $10K So I fixed your quote for you . LOL

 

More like my employer's/school health insurance. :D

I think LaVar wants to be reality show star on the back of his children. The chances of the other two being as good as Lonzo is slim, and he knows that. And while I think Lonzo will be great in the NBA, that is yet to be determined.

 

As I said a couple weeks ago, the NBA will close off any contact his dad wants to have and be the dividing force.

they are doing a reality show on the family so the baffoon got what he wanted. Fame.
they are doing a reality show on the family so the baffoon got what he wanted. Fame.

 

Maybe he'll decide to become a woman like Jenner and really cash in??

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.