Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LaVar Ball

Featured Replies

  • Replies 338
  • Views 71.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
True. I am praying for Big Blue Heartbreak.

 

Nothing can be worse than the heartbreak of 2015.

How about apple pie ??? :)

 

Nah. Don't like that either.

If I'm Alford, I pull the next Ball's scholarship and wish him the best

This is pretty funny, this is a video of Lavar playing in his Rec League, he is horrible. So bad that it I could take him in BBALL and I stink. He is #8 on the red team. His sons play defense like he does, doesn't even run down the court because he's so bad.

LaVar Ball is actually pretty terrible at basketball | New York Post

 

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

 

He's Horrible!!!

This guy though

 

@AdamZagoria

 

LaVar Ball says Lonzo was 80 percent in at UCLA, will be 100 percent in in the NBA

This guy though

 

@AdamZagoria

 

LaVar Ball says Lonzo was 80 percent in at UCLA, will be 100 percent in in the NBA

 

I'm sure he'll still take them, but I really don't know why Alford would want his other sons on the team in the future.

UCLA is going to be an absolute mess next year. They lose Alford their senior leader and Ball their best player. Then they gain another Ball who is nothing more than a role player off the bench at best and Lavar is still there. No way they make it to Christmas without a media escalated battle between Alford and Lavar about Leangelos PT. It's going to be like a really bad reality show.

UCLA is going to be an absolute mess next year. They lose Alford their senior leader and Ball their best player. Then they gain another Ball who is nothing more than a role player off the bench at best and Lavar is still there. No way they make it to Christmas without a media escalated battle between Alford and Lavar about Leangelos PT. It's going to be like a really bad reality show.

 

Are they going to lose TJ Leaf too?

Are they going to lose TJ Leaf too?

No idea. If he decides to leaves they're really going to struggle in my opinion. They've got a good class coming in and may add a few more pieces. But I know I would want nothing to do with the program as long as Lavar is hanging around. Lonzo is good enough to put up with it, but the younger two probably aren't.

UCLA is going to be an absolute mess next year. They lose Alford their senior leader and Ball their best player. Then they gain another Ball who is nothing more than a role player off the bench at best and Lavar is still there. No way they make it to Christmas without a media escalated battle between Alford and Lavar about Leangelos PT. It's going to be like a really bad reality show.

 

And I can't wait to watch it

And I can't wait to watch it

It will definitely be entertaining.

Lonzo said that he's never disagreed with his dad. So I guess he's just as delusional as LaVar!

Lonzo said that he's never disagreed with his dad. So I guess he's just as delusional as LaVar!
I think all great players which Lonzo certainly would qualify as, think they're the best. I don't have anything wrong with Lonzo not disagreeing with his dad. I would only have a problem if Lonzo came out and said the stuff his dad has.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.