Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LaVar Ball

Featured Replies

Sure you can. I can talk about my kid, but if someone else does it, we're going to have issues.

 

And whether what he said was correct or not doesn't matter. It's not his business, he needs to keep his mouth shut.

 

Duke & Kentucky have already offered Lil Bronny verbal scholarships, so I doubt he ends up at SCState. :lol2:

 

You understand my point though.

 

If Lebron doesn't want people talking about his kids then he needs to keep them out of the limelight. Otherwise they are fair game. He going to be mad when folks constantly talk about how they'll never be as good as him? How they don't have his athleticism? How they are scared to take the last shot? How they aren't coachable? How they haven't had to work as hard as everyone else because of their dad? How they cracked under the pressure of failing to live up to their father?

 

Folks act like he is talking bad about his kids and it wasnt it wasn't even remotely close to that. When I heard what he said my first reaction was, "that's it?" Then it was, "he's right." Then it was, "Lebron is being hyper sensitive. Again."

  • Replies 338
  • Views 71.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You understand my point though.

 

If Lebron doesn't want people talking about his kids then he needs to keep them out of the limelight. Otherwise they are fair game. He going to be mad when folks constantly talk about how they'll never be as good as him? How they don't have his athleticism? How they are scared to take the last shot? How they aren't coachable? How they haven't had to work as hard as everyone else because of their dad? How they cracked under the pressure of failing to live up to their father?

 

Folks act like he is talking bad about his kids and it wasnt it wasn't even remotely close to that. When I heard what he said my first reaction was, "that's it?" Then it was, "he's right." Then it was, "Lebron is being hyper sensitive. Again."

 

I think criticism of pre-teen children is completely out-of-line. And whether it was meant as being critical to them or not, that's exactly what it was.

 

I think you just like Lavar because he says outlandish ridiculous things and has no filter. Just says what's on his mind. :lol2: Nothing wrong with that!

I'd agree if Lebron's kids didn't have mix tapes floating around the internet already. You can't say leave my kids out your mouth and then authorize their 10u AAU highlights to be released to the masses.

 

And Lavar hit the nail on the head. Lebron's kids will have 100 times more pressure and expectations than Lavar's kids ever will. Just like MJ's kids did. It is inescapable. Lebron is being hyper sensitive and is in denial if he thinks Lavar is wrong. When lil Bronny is 18 and everyone is talking about how he sucks because he is going to South Carolina State to play basketball then Lebron better go off the grid if what Lavar said got him in his feelings. It'll be insanely bad then.

He's right, but at the same time he's putting a ton of unneeded pressure on his own kids. Especially the younger kids who a lot of people say aren't nearly the player Lonzo is.

Reports from where? KSR? I've seen those reports about Tina Ball and I'll believe it when someone more credible reports it. As much as folks on all sports networks are killing Lavar Ball right if the Tina Ball story has any truth to it I'd imagine they'd be all over it by now. There is either 1.) more to the story or 2.) it is fake news.

It's very odd more hasn't come out about that situation.

It's very odd more hasn't come out about that situation.

 

He has been asked about it a few times and he always says he won't talk family business publicly.

The story regarding Tina Ball has been around for some time now, should be easily disproved. If it's not true Lavar could have shut it down immediately. He hasn't even attempted to. If the story is true what does it say about the guy to you? Does he really have the best interest of his family driving him? Not a KSR guy, I dislike Jones, but only half as much as Lavar Ball!

 

When ESPN, Fox, Yahoo, etc report it to be true, I'll believe it. I'm not buying TotalSportsAuthority.com's Facebook article that has been shared over and over by folks looking for a reason to further hate Lavar Ball. We saw what happened when KSR got duped by fake news.

 

If it is true would anyone be surprised based on what he has shown us? I wouldn't be but until proven true I'm not going to hold that story against him.

He has been asked about it a few times and he always says he won't talk family business publicly.

 

Who has been asked Lonzo or Lavar?

It's very odd more hasn't come out about that situation.

 

Seems it could easily be proven if true.

He's right, but at the same time he's putting a ton of unneeded pressure on his own kids. Especially the younger kids who a lot of people say aren't nearly the player Lonzo is.

 

No argument there but it still won't come close to the pressure Lebron's kids will face.

I think criticism of pre-teen children is completely out-of-line. And whether it was meant as being critical to them or not, that's exactly what it was.

 

I think you just like Lavar because he says outlandish ridiculous things and has no filter. Just says what's on his mind. :lol2: Nothing wrong with that!

 

He's not criticizing Lebron's kids to me. That's my take on it though.

 

Nah, I hate the outlandish things and I hate Daddy Goggles. At the same time I do like that he isn't following the status quo and positioning his family to control their own financial future in the shady and uncompromising business of professional sports.

Who has been asked Lonzo or Lavar?

 

LaVar

Seems it could easily be proven if true.

 

Would be even easier to disprove.

LaVar

 

I saw Lonzo asked about it, I haven't seen Lavar.

Would be even easier to disprove.

 

If Lavar said it isn't true would you believe him?

I saw Lonzo asked about it, I haven't seen Lavar.

 

He was asked about it on the ESPN radio interview that caused the problems for KSR earlier this week.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.