LaVar Ball

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt that the boys are under contract with BBB and Lavar Ball. Lavar seems like an overbearing control freak. He will find out one day that Lonzo is the boss. Many times in business this parent/ child dynamic does not end well.

I doubt they are too but at this point I don't see anyone cracking that circle. Especially with everyone against the Ball family. LaVar has proven to be savvy enough to have his kids driving BMWs. I'm sure they'll continue to trust him if not, they'll probably all still get paid.

I doubt they are too but at this point I don't see anyone cracking that circle. Especially with everyone against the Ball family. LaVar has proven to be savvy enough to have his kids driving BMWs. I'm sure they'll continue to trust him if not, they'll probably all still get paid.

Lonzo is definitely gonna get paid. I really like the kid and his game. Lavar on the other hand seems a bit delusional.

Lonzo is definitely gonna get paid. I really like the kid and his game. Lavar on the other hand seems a bit delusional.

Doesn't matter. There are billions of dollars available for the taking in pro basketball. He's going after his share. Delusional or not you can't get that loot if you don't try.

JMO, but much like with politics, family (especially minor aged children) should be off-limits. Talk about LeBron all you want. His kids need to be left alone.

I'd agree if Lebron's kids didn't have mix tapes floating around the internet already. You can't say leave my kids out your mouth and then authorize their 10u AAU highlights to be released to the masses.

And Lavar hit the nail on the head. Lebron's kids will have 100 times more pressure and expectations than Lavar's kids ever will. Just like MJ's kids did. It is inescapable. Lebron is being hyper sensitive and is in denial if he thinks Lavar is wrong. When lil Bronny is 18 and everyone is talking about how he sucks because he is going to South Carolina State to play basketball then Lebron better go off the grid if what Lavar said got him in his feelings. It'll be insanely bad then.

Doesn't matter. There are billions of dollars available for the taking in pro basketball. He's going after his share. Delusional or not you can't get that loot if you don't try.

That is exactly the point. With Lavar it's all about the money. There are many more important things in life than money. If the reports that I hear in regards to Tina Ball are true, it tells me all I need to know about Lavar.

I see this ending with LaVar being the family outcast. It is cute now, but once Lonzo gets older and starts earning then dad wants him a piece, it will devolve quickly. We have seen this song and dance before with parents wanting to live vicariously through their children. Dad wants that and a reality show.

The NBA will see it for what it is. They know the secret to hurting LaVar is not to punish Lonzo, but to embrace him and pull him away from his dad.

That is exactly the point. With Lavar it's all about the money. There are many more important things in life than money. If the reports that I hear in regards to Tina Ball are true, it tells me all I need to know about Lavar.

Reports from where? KSR? I've seen those reports about Tina Ball and I'll believe it when someone more credible reports it. As much as folks on all sports networks are killing Lavar Ball right if the Tina Ball story has any truth to it I'd imagine they'd be all over it by now. There is either 1.) more to the story or 2.) it is fake news.

I see this ending with LaVar being the family outcast. It is cute now, but once Lonzo gets older and starts earning then dad wants him a piece, it will devolve quickly. We have seen this song and dance before with parents wanting to live vicariously through their children. Dad wants that and a reality show.

The NBA will see it for what it is. They know the secret to hurting LaVar is not to punish Lonzo, but to embrace him and pull him away from his dad.

Richard Williams. Venus and Serena's dad.

I'd agree if Lebron's kids didn't have mix tapes floating around the internet already. You can't say leave my kids out your mouth and then authorize their 10u AAU highlights to be released to the masses.

And Lavar hit the nail on the head. Lebron's kids will have 100 times more pressure and expectations than Lavar's kids ever will. Just like MJ's kids did. It is inescapable. Lebron is being hyper sensitive and is in denial if he thinks Lavar is wrong. When lil Bronny is 18 and everyone is talking about how he sucks because he is going to South Carolina State to play basketball then Lebron better go off the grid if what Lavar said got him in his feelings. It'll be insanely bad then.

Sure you can. I can talk about my kid, but if someone else does it, we're going to have issues.

And whether what he said was correct or not doesn't matter. It's not his business, he needs to keep his mouth shut.

Duke & Kentucky have already offered Lil Bronny verbal scholarships, so I doubt he ends up at SCState. :lol2:

Reports from where? KSR? I've seen those reports about Tina Ball and I'll believe it when someone more credible reports it. As much as folks on all sports networks are killing Lavar Ball right if the Tina Ball story has any truth to it I'd imagine they'd be all over it by now. There is either 1.) more to the story or 2.) it is fake news.

The story regarding Tina Ball has been around for some time now, should be easily disproved. If it's not true Lavar could have shut it down immediately. He hasn't even attempted to. If the story is true what does it say about the guy to you? Does he really have the best interest of his family driving him? Not a KSR guy, I dislike Jones, but only half as much as Lavar Ball!