Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LaVar Ball

Featured Replies

He's going to be on ESPN Thursday and Friday I think. First Take one day then I'm not sure which show the next day.

 

This is exactly why I don't watch ESPN any longer. Highlights only. I couldn't care less about the "talking heads" as my wife calls them. Lavar Ball is what's wrong with sports these days.

  • Replies 338
  • Views 71.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is exactly why I don't watch ESPN any longer. Highlights only. I couldn't care less about the "talking heads" as my wife calls them. Lavar Ball is what's wrong with sports these days.

 

Yep. Not only ESPN, but's it's one thing that's wrong with society. Why give platforms to people like this? I guess there must be enough people out there that want to hear this kind of nonsense. Not me.

Barkley is an idiot.

 

Barkley is AWESOME!!!

Son has great ability, but if I was a GM in the NBA I would steer clear of drafting him just because of his father. You know is will be nothing but headaches and trouble when it comes contract time. Count me as one who is willing to pass on really good talent when they come with baggage. Just my opinion.

His dad will have zero impact on his contracts in the NBA.

He's laughing all the way to the bank.

 

Aint nobody buying those terrible hats and shirts. :lol2:

Aint nobody buying those terrible hats and shirts. :lol2:
That's hilarious that you think that. Big Baller Brand is selling like crazy.
That's hilarious that you think that. Big Baller Brand is selling like crazy.

 

According to who? That's insane people are buying that stuff at those prices.

The NCAA will be looking into it. He's setting his kids up for failure. Loud mouthed idiot.

  • Author

I was talking with someone at Toyota South in Richmond about him and he was telling me where he'd seen that LaVar had demanded a shoe company to sign his 3 sons to a 1 billion dollar contract.

According to who? That's insane people are buying that stuff at those prices.

Tons of people spend far more money on apparel items than what Big Baller Brand apparel is worth. People still give Floyd Mayweather money for his "The Money Team" apparel. If people give Floyd Mayweather money I guarantee they are giving the Balls money. Especially within the basketball culture.

Tons of people spend far more money on apparel items than what Big Baller Brand apparel is worth. People still give Floyd Mayweather money for his "The Money Team" apparel. If people give Floyd Mayweather money I guarantee they are giving the Balls money. Especially within the basketball culture.

 

That's a lot different than selling like crazy. I'm sure a few fools are out there buying it.

He's laughing all the way to the bank.

 

I was gonna say, dude might be an idiot but it sure seems he's doing alright for himself.

This is one time I'm cheering for LeBron!

 

I was coming here to post the same thing...

That's a lot different than selling like crazy. I'm sure a few fools are out there buying it.

More than a few fools are buying.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.