LaVar Ball

He's going to be on ESPN Thursday and Friday I think. First Take one day then I'm not sure which show the next day.

This is exactly why I don't watch ESPN any longer. Highlights only. I couldn't care less about the "talking heads" as my wife calls them. Lavar Ball is what's wrong with sports these days.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is exactly why I don't watch ESPN any longer. Highlights only. I couldn't care less about the "talking heads" as my wife calls them. Lavar Ball is what's wrong with sports these days.

Yep. Not only ESPN, but's it's one thing that's wrong with society. Why give platforms to people like this? I guess there must be enough people out there that want to hear this kind of nonsense. Not me.

Son has great ability, but if I was a GM in the NBA I would steer clear of drafting him just because of his father. You know is will be nothing but headaches and trouble when it comes contract time. Count me as one who is willing to pass on really good talent when they come with baggage. Just my opinion.

His dad will have zero impact on his contracts in the NBA.

According to who? That's insane people are buying that stuff at those prices.

Tons of people spend far more money on apparel items than what Big Baller Brand apparel is worth. People still give Floyd Mayweather money for his "The Money Team" apparel. If people give Floyd Mayweather money I guarantee they are giving the Balls money. Especially within the basketball culture.

Tons of people spend far more money on apparel items than what Big Baller Brand apparel is worth. People still give Floyd Mayweather money for his "The Money Team" apparel. If people give Floyd Mayweather money I guarantee they are giving the Balls money. Especially within the basketball culture.

That's a lot different than selling like crazy. I'm sure a few fools are out there buying it.