Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LaVar Ball

Featured Replies

If Lavar said it isn't true would you believe him?

 

Absolutely. He's a loudmouth, but as far as I know he's not a liar.

  • Replies 338
  • Views 71.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Absolutely. He's a loudmouth, but as far as I know he's not a liar.

 

Fair enough.

He was asked about it on the ESPN radio interview that caused the problems for KSR earlier this week.

 

Thanks, didn't know that.

Fair enough.

 

PP92, I really do like this kid. I think he's gonna have a great career at the next level. Just question his old man's priorities.

I don't have a problem with most of what Lavar has done I'm all for people hustling and working to get paid. I personally would not want my father as my hype man, but that's just me if it works for Lonzo so be it.

 

My only problem I've had is when he came out and criticized his younger sons High School coach to the media. It isn't his job to create turmoil in the program.

What was your problem with what he said? Was he wrong?

 

I do not think he is wrong, but I don't like that he's talking about someone else's kids. Talk about your own kids all you want and make yourself look like a fool. I don't think I like that he brought someone else's children into the conversation.

 

It's a good argument. I just don't think he's one that he of all people should be making to push his kids/brand forward.

He's not criticizing Lebron's kids to me. That's my take on it though.

 

I guess I see it that he is. He's trying to take a shot at Lebron's kids to help his kids shine even more.

Stephen A. and Lavar was great TV today...Stephen A. pretty much asked him if he was off int the head :lol2:

 

Lavar doubled down about beating Jordan, kept asking how could he beat me? :lol2: Lavar said he is undefeated in one on one.

 

Max defending him somewhat and Stephen A calling out for his absurdity.

So what's the story about Tina. I don't keep up with the Balls or the Kardashians.

Is Tina a baller as well?

My 2 cents is that I hope this somehow negatively affects Lonzo in the game vs. UK. Maybe some dastardly UK fan is behind all this....lol.

Which one? Stephen A or Lavar Ball?

 

Yes

I don't have a problem with most of what Lavar has done I'm all for people hustling and working to get paid. I personally would not want my father as my hype man, but that's just me if it works for Lonzo so be it.

 

My only problem I've had is when he came out and criticized his younger sons High School coach to the media. It isn't his job to create turmoil in the program.

 

That bothered me more than anything else he has said and done. Bothered me to no end.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.