Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LaVar Ball

Featured Replies

Feel really bad for their coach. Tough spot.

 

Easy to say to bench the kids if they aren't listening to you at all, but its also tough to punish the kids because of the father. Tough spot for him.

 

I don't agree. If I were the coach, I'd tell the kids you've got two options. You can a) let me coach you, and do what I say, or b) keep ignoring me. If you pick option b you're no longer a member of the team.

  • Replies 338
  • Views 71.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My high school coach used to say this about parents like LaVar Ball and players who wanted to do their own thing:

 

"I'm the dog and you're the tail and the tail sure as hell don't wag the dog."

My high school coach used to say this about parents like LaVar Ball and players who wanted to do their own thing:

 

"I'm the dog and you're the tail and the tail sure as hell don't wag the dog."

 

I don't agree. If I were the coach, I'd tell the kids you've got two options. You can a) let me coach you, and do what I say, or b) keep ignoring me. If you pick option b you're no longer a member of the team.

 

That's a real easy approach thing to say while we're sitting here. That's a tough spot for a first year Head Coach that needs to win games to potentially keep his job.

 

It's also real easy to say to Joe Schmo's parents in middle of KY with no major aspirations and when it really doesn't matter whether they are on the team or not. Not every coach out there can handle things like Coach Carter.

The Iron Sheik @the_ironsheik

LAVAR BALL I BREAK YOUR BACK MAKE YOU HUMBLE

 

:lol2::lol2:

Rooting for the Bruins all day and all night tomorrow. First time ever. GO BRUINS!!!!!! And it has zero to do with LaVar Ball.

Sorry, but can you please root for UNC also? ;)

Sorry, but can you please root for UNC also? ;)

 

I actually am going against a lot that I stand for and rooting for UNC to win tomorrow. If UNC loses then I'm going to become a temporary UK fan for the Final Four.

I actually am going against a lot that I stand for and rooting for UNC to win tomorrow. If UNC loses then I'm going to become a temporary UK fan for the Final Four.
UCLA scared me a ton, UNC scares me even more because I think UK shot their wad last night and may come out flat. Then if we get past them, Kansas looks unbeatable. It's a tough road ahead for sure.
I actually am going against a lot that I stand for and rooting for UNC to win tomorrow. If UNC loses then I'm going to become a temporary UK fan for the Final Four.[/quote

 

Not that easy man, there is an application that you'll need to complete and return. I can mail you one or you can complete it online at http://www.IhateDuke.com.

I actually am going against a lot that I stand for and rooting for UNC to win tomorrow. If UNC loses then I'm going to become a temporary UK fan for the Final Four.[/quote

 

Not that easy man, there is an application that you'll need to complete and return. I can mail you one or you can complete it online at www.IhateDuke.com.

 

:lol2: :lol2:

UCLA scared me a ton, UNC scares me even more because I think UK shot their wad last night and may come out flat. Then if we get past them, Kansas looks unbeatable. It's a tough road ahead for sure.

 

True. I am praying for Big Blue Heartbreak.

True. I am praying for Big Blue Heartbreak.

 

Sounds like an Elvis song.

Sounds like an Elvis song.

 

I don't like him either. :lol2:

I actually am going against a lot that I stand for and rooting for UNC to win tomorrow. If UNC loses then I'm going to become a temporary UK fan for the Final Four.

 

This is a whole new low for you. For all that you and I disagree on when it comes to sports allegiances, disdain for North Carolina was always our common ground.

 

I'm going to go take a bath and have a good cry, Judas.

This is a whole new low for you. For all that you and I disagree on when it comes to sports allegiances, disdain for North Carolina was always our common ground.

 

I'm going to go take a bath and have a good cry, Judas.

 

Don't drown in your tears, Randolph.

I actually am going against a lot that I stand for and rooting for UNC to win tomorrow. If UNC loses then I'm going to become a temporary UK fan for the Final Four.

 

You're scaring me, think about what your doing. I can't even access Facebook right now because I see Jordan as your profile picture.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.